All reviewsguest loungedoodle wallnespresso machinepulau ubinswing chairquiet retreatminute taxi ridequiet areafree flowone night stayshower gelbusiness hotelbasic amenitiestv channelsincluded breakfastbus stopenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome and refreshing 4 days stay at Changi Cove. Surrounded by nature, a peaceful ambience and comfortable bed, I think its a good place for corporate retreats, family staycation and personal get away. Its a tuck away gem in Singapore, far from the maddening crowd but not so far from civilization that you can still get to amenities at the Changi village if you need to. Only 5 min to the coastal broadwalk.

Wish I could stay longer but glad to have this opportunity for this get away admist the hustle and bustle of everyday work.

Pearl

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We literally just stayed the one night while getting another flight, this hotel surprised me so much. Was my boyfriend's birthday, they had wrote on the wall for him as there's a white board wall, we went for dinner, come back and there was a brownie for him with a candle. On check in they were so friendly and helpful, rooms were a good size, bathroom was good too with a really powerful shower. Had all the amenities you could want like tea and coffee, toothpaste, toothbrush shower gel. On check in the staff were so friendly and helpful and again on check out. We had a really quick breakfast in the morning but was pleasantly surprised, again staff were friendly, there was plenty of food available with a wide range. Taxi from airport takes 10 mins, was about 12 Singapore dollars by uber and 20 by normal taxi. About a 3 mins drive away there was a huge food and restaurant plaza too, we also saw a bar and restaurant just outside the hotel if you didnt want to get the uber ride. Overall really great stay and would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Courts0890
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Do you want a huge mega hotel teaming with shops and situated in the center of urbanization? If you answered yes, don’t come here. Changi Cove is a unique, clean, comfortable and serene property. I loved everything about it.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PhillipV115
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Loved my stay here. Rooms are just the perfect size for a couple not too small and not too big. The swing chair adds a fun element in the room. Overall stay was relaxing and too short. Will definitely return again!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adrianna Dean N
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

The first thing that I saw in the room was this wall where I can doodle and write anything. It’s a first for me to experience such simple but thoughtful idea in a hotel room.
Well, basically the purpose of my stay here was to recharge, reflect, and just relax.
The room was new and clean, towels were soft and smelled good, there was an espresso machine which I loved too, and THE BED was so comfortable.
5 minutes away was the boardwalk. Taking a relaxing stroll made this staycation complete.
I would definitely be back again for another staycation. It’s just so nice to be away from the city and in such a relaxing place.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo