Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$221
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$325
US$206
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$130
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$244
US$201
Sofitel
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$144
  • Restaurant
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$167
Priceline
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$187
Priceline
US$673
US$465
MarinaBaySands
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$532/night.

All reviewsguest loungedoodle wallnespresso machinepulau ubinswing chairquiet retreatconference hotelminute taxi ridenear airportquiet areashower geltaxi farefree flowcomfy bedhotel is locatedpublic transportone night stay
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This is a very small comfortable hotel. The rooms come with a nespresso machine and either a beanbag or a hanging chair. The staff here are all generally very young and vibrant.

However the cons:
1. The rooms are in a separate building and requires us to change 2 lifts to reach our room. The walk is long and cumbersome for my 75 year old parents who are generally not so good with directions.

2. There is no swimming pool nor gym in this hotel.

3. This hotel is very far away from all amenties which makes it slightly inconvenient.

The amenities in the standard room is very basic but sufficient. The deluxe room comes with a fridge with complimentary drinks and Loccitane toiletries.

Overall it was a good stay and i would return when i just want to chill and relax.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
ChangiCove, Manager at Changi Cove Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Dear Apelove,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review at Tripadvisor.

We are glad you enjoyed your overall stay here at Changi Cove Singapore and have found our hotel an ideal place to relax and unwind.

All feedback are valuable to us, and we will be conveying your feedback to the relevant departments in our meetings.

Also, please do approach our front desk for a more accessible room in the future should your parents be staying with us once again; my staff will try their best to provide the best available room with the easiest access during your next stay.

Andrew,

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We booked this hotel for a one day visit to Singapore: an affordable hotel close to the airport. This hotel is literally a hidden gem - make sure your taxi driver knows how to get there. Ours didn't and scolded us for not selecting some other hotels that he was familiar with...

The room was relatively small, with simple decor, as advertised and as expected. The hotel has access to a pool (Olympic size!) at a nearby Changi Beach Club. There is a lovely boardwalk along the shore. It can take you to Changi Village, where you can find restaurants and local food court (if you are brave enough).

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful, e.g. with getting us transportation to the city centre and storing our luggage after checkout while we were sightseeing. The breakfast was a very nice surprise, with plenty of choices, including egg station and a fancy coffee machine.

I would definitely recommend Changi Cove for a short stay in Singapore.

Stayed: June 2017
ChangiCove, Manager at Changi Cove Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Dear Jack N,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review for Changi Cove Singapore.

We are humbled by your kind compliments of our hotel and staff, and it definitely encourages us to do better each passing day. We value all our customer's feedback, and we are currently looking into how we can make our location more prominent on the roads.

Thank you once again, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Needed affordable hotel since I was under tight budget. Looks through various hotels and this hotel captured my attention. Review was amazing, and my gut feeling said go ahead click booking.

Checked in on 28th June, after tiring day. The hotel was to my surprise was better than in city centers. Quiet and spacious rooms. Though walk through to room is away from reception, but worth my stay. It's not only affordable yet Cosy. Food was yummy, when I ordered in for dinner. They had promo. Thank you. Overall, I wished I had stayed another night...but maybe in future I'll be back here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Sumita Kristin P,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review here on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and was able to relax and refresh after a tiring day.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

A very welcoming abode to retreat from busy daily life. Staff are always warm and friendly. Very accomodating and they remember their guests in general.
Room has everything you need. Simple but equippedwith everything basic essentials. Rooms are clean. The coffee machine is a definite plus point. Wish they had more channels on the TV. And sometimes their bed can feel lumpy. But as a whole, for the price, very well worth it.
Breakfast is inclusive. Nothing too fantastic. But it has everything you need for the morning start.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a relaxing retreat to just be lazy.
The major thumbs up is the staff there. :)

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
ChangiCove, Manager at Changi Cove Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Aissss,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review here on Tripadvisor. It encourages us to do even better when we receive such humbling reviews from guests like yourself.

We have taken note of your wish for additional channels on the TV and the occasional lumpy feeling coming from our beds. All our guest’s feedback are valuable to us and we will certainly take this inconsideration when we enhance our services and facilities to improve our guest stay experience.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

We have always love Changi Cove for their quiet location and super cosy rooms. This time, I checked in with my five-year old son. I booked a room with breakfast but as I was fasting, breakfast at 7am would not apply to me. So I wrote in requesting for "breakfast" early morning (before 5am). The team replied promptly saying that they will be able to provide me with that request. And yeah, true to their words, one of the staff really send "breakfast" right up to my room door at 4.45am, the time I requested for! It wasn't a breakfast spread for sure, but it really was enough. My son had breakfast as per normal and as usual, all staff were really friendly and warm and welcoming.

Oh, did I mention the super cosy bed?! We slept so well!

U guys doing a great job, Changi Cove. Kudos to all staff. Thank you all!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Noorlydya K,

Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review here on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that you and your son have enjoyed your experience here at Changi Cove Singapore.

We will be sure to let our staff know of your kind compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.