All reviews convenient hotel hotel breakfast choose this hotel public transport shopping kettle mall
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The location is quite difficult to find if you take MRT, but if you take a taxi it may be easier. The service of the front desk is nice and helpful. When you check in they will give you tv remote and ofcourse the room key.The room is okay, not so good view what i have, and the furniture look so old. The housekeeping always make up room every day. But it is very close to orchard road and shopping area. It's a good deal between the price and the location. Thank you

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yudi D
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel for 2 nights for a vacay with my fams. We choose this hotel cause the location is just a minute away from orchard busy street. Price is worth the location i think. My parents don't have to walk too far to shop at orchard.
We get to check in at 1 p.m. the reception was very helpful.
The room is spacious for a singapore standard. We get 2 bottle of drink,refrigerator, tv, ac, bathroom amenities. My only complain is there was a lot of ants on the table. So after i bought garrett popcorn, I can't place them on the table due to the ants.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tasiamilk
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

this is our first time in singapore, at first I was so disappointed because it took us 30 minutes of waiting for the front desk to asisst us. I don't know what keeps them busy and we are only two person on the front desk. after that 30 minutes I was greeted by the staff and I was assisted for our check in. the room was very nice and the housekeeping was great. over all, our stay was great and we will definitely comeback to hotel supreme.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Firstly, this hotel is difficult to be accessed by those who find it difficult going up and down stairs as the entrance and exit to and from the hotel requires hurdling through a flight of stairs and/or those traveling with strollers. The hotel has no lobby, just a reception desk. The elevator is really small and will no longer fit 2 people with large luggages. The rooms are older and the one I got has a musty smell. The bathroom space is okay but it looks outdated as well. The uncles and the aunties at the reception were very nice and helpful though. Had to book at this hotel for 1 night only before we transferred to a better hotel for the rest of our stay in singapore. The hotel will definitely benefit from a major renovation.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Garbs1209
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

It said 3 stars hotel. For Singapore hotel rating, I can’t agree.
The hotel was old and dumpy, lobby has metal bench and desk, looks like an old clinic’s waiting room.
If you carry big lugages, please be inform the hotel have few steps up to reach the lobby with no staff to help you.
Elevator as small as a toilet box in the mall with less lighting.

Reception:
Check in-Check out very smooth no problem and fast. Don’t forget to return the TV remote (they gave us on check in). Staff who handle us that time, very nice, very helpful, full of smile and greet us when we arrived.

In every floor they havesome kind of house keeping station beside the elevator, that more like a nurse station in a hospital or clinic.

Room:
Spacious room. Old furniture. Low lighting. They renovated the room but they just leave it without tidy it up, like they are either run out of money or they just replace the broken piece with new one.
TV with LCD but not much channel. Mostly local programs.

The bed, they put on the wooden box that has no border, it’s sometimes moving when we sat on it.
Bed sheet changed everyday, but if you are lucky you got the new one. Seems they still use the old and dumpy sheet that has tear here and there.

Pillow almost flat, I have a neck ache after 2 nights sleep. Not comfy to sleep to.

If you are a person who get chilled easily, set the AC to room temperature as they use central AC and the blanket very thin.

Over all, the room look and feel old even the air in that hotel you can smell the old age of this building. And sometimes it cross my mind that I thought this hotel was a hospital or clinic.

Bathroom:
Good size but same less lighting. Hot water running well, tile and wall as old as the towels. The floor towel seems like a medium napkin.

Breakfast:
As simple as it, just coffee, tea and juice with jam and bread.

Location:
Just a view steps to all the famous Orchard’s malls. Near the hotel has a 24 hours eating place with many variation of food.
There are also Pub, spa, massage and adult shop near the hotel.

If you order online taxi, sometimes the driver ask us to wait in the other hotel lobby, beside the Supreme.

For comfy reason, I would rather choose another new and modern hotel near by with almost the same rate with this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017