“I like the Toast with egg yolks and Smoked Salmon!”

Chock Full of Beans
Ranked #429 of 12,443 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 22 December 2016

Spent about S$15 for the Salmon Alantic set, -poached eggs,toast,side salad,smoked salmon, with a drink (Lemon tea/Sparkling strawberry -its the one I drank! )
When its about 1pm or so , its much more crowded and I went on a Weekday.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Ok i've got to say this:
The main reason I decided to go to this cafe was because I Googled "3d latte art singapore". And this place was the first location that came up. Saw a few of the really cool looking latte art designs and thought to myself: hey, how bout I bring that girl I like to the restaurant so she'll have a nice insta worthy cup of coffee?

Guess what.. She agreed!(To go to the cafe obviously)

And so off we went. Carpark was affordable and very near the cafe (so that's good). I had a BLAT sandwich, which was really tasty! I really like how the bacon was crispy.. So if you like your bacon crispy, you know where to go.
She had herself eggs benedict. That was really amazing too. I mean.. When the eggs(they were poached eggs) arrived.. I loved how when I shook the table the eggs would just wobble as if the whites were just a thin layer and ready to burst at any time.

We also ordered some bangers and mash (no banging or mashing for me yet tho, she's not my wife yet) which was basically hot dogs(sausages I mean) and potatoes. I loved the mashed potato, it was fluffy! I have no idea how to review food but I gotta say.. It was good. Definitely value for money! If value for money is cafe pricing (and not coffee shop pricing)

If that girl I brought does become my girlfriend in the future.. I'll be bringing her back here! During that time I'll follow up with a review called: Chock full of... love (in our hearts)

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Reviewed 16 December 2016

Now this place was an instagram find for me...yes I really do look everywhere before going to a place and stumbled upon their 3D coffee video and knew my trip to SIngapore would be incomplete without visiting this cafe. Though I was staying in Orchard and this place is a bit off in Changi Village,it's worth a visit if you have time on your hands. So since I wanted to try the 3D coffee art in particular, they have a selection of coffees that's possible on. I tried an iced hazelnut latte with a hello kitty on top and boy was it good! I'm a sucker for hazelnut and this one had such a nice and distinct flavour of it. They also do a lot of fancy latte art. I didn't really try the food so can't comment on that but with a super cup of coffee, I left this cafe a very happy girl indeed!

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Chick full of Beans is always a nice place to visit for a Saturday brunch. I was biking and stopped for a lunch break and the Salmon sandwich was very nice.
I always enjoy the fun faces on the coffee stings.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

The latte art is unique to this cafe. It accommodates the Pokémon craze in its cuppa. It also captures the heart of the instagrammers with their food palate.

Brunch options were adequate and nothing unique from cafes.

The prices are similar to other cafes, food quality is reasonable but price is on the steep side for simple items like pancakes.

The staff are attentive while trying to get your order, but they are also quick to chase you out when you are done to make room for more business opportunities. Definitely not a place to chill and catch-up.