“Birthday for the Wife”

Ranked #3,820 of 12,096 Restaurants in Singapore
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Celebrated my wife's birthday with our 3 kids. Nice place, beautifully decorated. The menu presentation needed a bit of touch up. Some in a plastic sheet, some just placed on a clip board. Home printed with many words losing color.
Our meals were nicely presented. Of course I had my wagyu ribeye. The portion was quite small. Should have like Macs... upsize! Meat was nicely done, juicy and tasty. But the searing seemed to be just from 1 side. Birthday Girl had the duck. Nothing fanstastic. The salmon, chicken and lambshank my kids had were ok. My son liked the blackpepper chicken.
The music played was my kind and my era. Easy to digest my food.
Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

I went there with my mum on 7th May (sat) to celebrate mother's day. The place is lovely, quiet and lots of beautiful corners for taking photos. The staffs are very attentive and polite. they automatically came forward to ask if we would like to take photos and wanted to take for us. Even when they are busy, they still served with a smile.

You can take lots of nice photos in this restaurant. The food is also not bad, price wise is normal. For the food, service and ambience, I think it is reasonable.

Will be back again!

1  Thank Clanceroy
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Came for a lunch and this place is really nicely decorated with silk flowers everywhere and in the white theme and it's suitable for couples and friends to enjoy a not so noisy lunch during weekdays. Had the set lunch that comes with coffee or tea which is reasonably price at $10.90++. With an additional $5 you get a free flow salad and soup of the day or $3 for a dessert.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

It caught my eye when I searching the signboard for food at the Central@Clark Quay.
Once you step into the restaurant, it was like a fairy tale or whimsical dreamland.

This restaurant serve ala carte, set course during lunch & tailor made meal (preorder with min pax). It can be book for birthday party, wedding banquet/solemnization, workshop and etc.

Food here is average and value for money. With lots of staff, the service here is good.

Hint~nice place for dating too (=^o^=)

1  Thank Christie Y
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Been to this restaurant twice now and will be there tonight (Friday) for live band and drinks with friends.

Tucked away neatly just above Clarke Quay MRT (2nd floor)

This is a gem - a rare find. Why? The concept is unique, and makes you feel as though you are having a tea party in the garden (Like Alice in Wonderland)

Food - pretty decent, not a fine dining place, more of a chill out garden party type.

Service is good - staff very attentive and polite.

If you are in the area - do check this place out I love the layout and the piano - oh and bring your camera too!