“AMAZING”

Din Tai Fung (Marina Bay Sands Branch)
Ranked #141 of 14,048 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

One of the best meals while traveling to Singapore. Ordered too much food but everything was perfect. Favorite dish was the Oriental Wonton in Chili Oil. All dumplings are delicious. Salad with glass noodles was perfect, and had the noodles with minced meat and beans. Also not pictured were the pea shoots with garlic. So wonderful!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,141)

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

I have been to a few of these restaurants in different countries and amazed at how the quality is the same, excellent. Order similar things and they are always the same.

Service is fast, but obviously have to line up. Was about a 20min wait. Make your selections while waiting. They had a Citibank promotion going which you need to inform the staff beforehand. Pity I don't use that card!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018

This place is one of my favourites in Singapore. I make sure I visit them, whenever I am in the country. They have the tastiest dim sum I have ever had. Each dim sum has a soup inside it. Hence the flavours just burst in your mouth every time you take a bite.
It is a must try. Among other things, I tried the dan dan noodles which are tasty as well. I will return to this place again for sure.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Din Tai Fung is a restaurant originating in Taiwan
From 1972. This is the first time I try this restaurant although it really famous . And the second time I come back to singapore I have to try because I missed it from the first time.
And that so fantastic. Amazing food. I feel I can eat more than what I ordered
I would love to come back and try more
Staff restaurant nice and polite

Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

My family and I just love this place! Every time we are in Sentosa we just have to eat their dumplings
This time our daughter tried the soups which was equally delicious as the dumplings
As for me I just have the meat dumplings which are fantastic
Will be back for more