4,810 results
All reviews free mini bar carousel restaurant orchard road the royal club lounge nespresso machine premiere room far east plaza ion orchard free wifi replenished daily buffet restaurant shopping district non smoking excellent location halal food central location rain shower
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Stayed here 23-25 September 2018. Location is great, just steps away from Orchard Road and its Malls and shops. Check in area was really luxurious looking and feels very open, with high ceiling and beautiful decor. Check in was quick and efficient, and the friendly front desk agent upgraded us to a Premier floor. Room was large and very well equipped. Bed was super comfortable, large bathroom with separate shower stall and bathtub, separate walk-in closet for clothes and luggage storage, large in room safe, and free minibar! The rainshower showerhead was awesome, with high water pressure and easily controllable temperature. An excellent hotel to stay in Singapore.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RAdriansyah
RoyalPlazaSG, General Manager at Royal Plaza on Scotts, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear RAdriansyah

Thank you for sharing such a marvellous review with the online community.

We are very lucky to have such a convenient location in Orchard Road. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Please reach out to us directly the next time you visit Singapore. We look forward to creating another excellent experience for you.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Great hotel with a perfect location. I had the club room and unfortunately there was a lot of construction noise going on. After 3 calls they realized that the noise was worst in my room . They decided to change my room and to my surprise, they gave me the diamond suite which is equivalent to a presidential suite . Quite pleased with that

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Greeted by very lovely porters and front desk staff. All smiley and very obliging. I am not used to being greeted and waited on by so many people.
The rooms are currently being renovated and it seems the lobby is as well.
The pool and gym was not open during our stay, but that did not bother us at all. Was not planning to use those facilities anyway.
Mel at the front counter was happy to accomodate an early check in but warned up that the room may be affected by the room upgrades at night. But if we waited for another couple of hours, she would be able to provide a room which isn’t as affected, mind you still early check in.

The room was massive considering it is so close to orchard road and it’s reasonable price. Bathroom well equipped, the water pressure here is amazing!
Mini bar stocked with essentials and all complimentary. I am especially grateful for the bottles of water. This was replenished every day.

There were a couple of notes that did caused a 4 and not a 5 star rating. The air conditioning is oddly damp. I didn’t really notice it until I woke up the next morning realising that my pillows were wet, surely it wasn’t that hot that I was sweating through the night. The receipts from meals and shopping left on the table were damp and my passport which was in my handbag, with the zip not closed looked moisture affected. I mentioned this to the reception and they were quick to attend and offered a room change if it persisted. I was not overly concerned with changing the room as I was only there for another night but would appreciate someone looking into it for the comfort of future guests. Another point were the pillows, they were very uncomfortable, it is a first world problem I agree but I would have loved to have more comfortable pillows. Soft but does not bounce back.

Other than that, I must admit the service is excellent. Even flagging a taxi down for my partner when he left for the airport

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
RoyalPlazaSG, General Manager at Royal Plaza on Scotts, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Foodgloriousfood88

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the online community, and for choosing to stay with us as we are going through this exciting time of change.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the room you were allocated to, the bathroom facilities in the room, minibar that was replenished daily and most importantly the service provided by our Chief Experience Officers.

We are sorry to hear that your experience with the air conditioning was less delightful than we have hoped, and we would like to thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. Please rest assured that our engineering team has since addressed the issue.

Thank you for your feedback about the pillows. We do offer both feather and foam pillows in the room. Should you want pillows that are firmer, kindly contact our Housekeeping team and we will be delighted to deliver them to you.

Thank you once again for your kind compliments. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

The hotel is very busy and in a good location. However, the property is dated and really not up to standard to advertise as a 5 star property.
I was supposedly upgraded and the room really wasn't that good.
The room service really wasn't up to scratch either.
Overall this is not a hotel that is worth the price.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
RoyalPlazaSG, General Manager at Royal Plaza on Scotts, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear CurlyHongKong

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I’m glad to inform you that we are currently undergoing an exciting makeover! May we invite you to write in to us at royal@royalplaza.com.sg to share details of your experience so that we may personally address your feedback?

We look forward to hearing from you and learning how we can improve ourselves for guests such as yourself.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The reception staffs were welcomingly warm and was able to feel their sincerity in the ability to strike a common chord, to make guest feel comfortable. Amazingly attentive to guide guest to the right direction despite the necessity may not be required; but eloquently addressed, to be making guest feel being given the undivided attention.
The service staffs are charmingly courteous and professionally polite.
Superb location, in the vicinity of iconic Singapore's stretch of vivacious variety of fashion, gadgets, goods and food.
A definite return for any kind of stay; worth the money spent to the last cent.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family