5,422 results
All reviews marina bay colony restaurant chihuly lounge summer pavilion the club lounge corner suite premier suite fantastic hotel luxury hotel high floor suntec city city view shopping mall mrt station orchard road millennia bathtub
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

From arriving at the hotel to departure the employees are very friendly efficient and are always ready to serve. The guest rooms are nice well designed, the little thought full goodies left on the bed at night are great. If anything the hotel is a bit worn out .... carpets in the Guest corridor, to bath robes with holes ... overall a very enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
RitzCarltonSingapore, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear Naakprapa,

Thank you for giving us constructive feedback and words of encouragement for the friendly and efficient service you received.
I assure you that providing the highest quality linen is very important for us and I sincerely apologize there was an oversight. We have used your comment to re-energize ourselves; keeping our radar on and antenna up. We appreciate that you took the time to share details of your stay with us, and are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My wife and I recently stayed at the Ritz Carlton for our fourth time on our way home to Australia after visiting America and Europe.
The Ritz Carlton simply put, is the very best hotel that we have ever stayed in.
We choose to stay at Club Level and the crew there simply make you feel as though you are returning home time after time.
Our thanks to Sheila and her team, Chuck, Cora, Han Ying, Levina, Ben, Firdaus, Aida plus the rest of the amazing staff. Chef Benson & Sundar for their amazing food and generosity.
Sandrine in the Chihuly lounge is always a joy and a delight to see.
The views from the room are stunning, in our opinion simply one of the best views in the world.
When staying here, one must eat at Colony. It's superb!
We'll be back next year!

Room tip: Get a Marina Bay Room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrewsaustralia

Dear Andrew S,

We are grateful to always have the opportunity to stay with you whenever your travels bring you back to Singapore.
I have shared your kind compliments with our Ladies and Gentlemen and it is obvious to me that they enjoy your company too and are looking forward to welcoming you back.

Thank you once again for returning to The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Awesome service from Dickson and Prakash the minute I stepped into the hotel whereby they introduced the facilities to my wife and I since it was our first time staying here.

Upon knowing that it was my wedding anniversary, they even prepared a bottle of champagne, chocolates and a congratulatory card for us.

Definitely made the stay a memorable one. Kudos to the great staff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear tatz87,

Thank you for writing a TripAdvisor review to show your appreciation to Dickson and Prakash for their warm welcome and the work they put in to celebrate your wedding anniversary. We are all very pleased that you had a memorable stay and hope that you will think of us when you are planning your next celebration. Aside from a stay, Summer Pavilion and Colony are excellent dining options for a gathering of friends and family.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I recently stayed for 3 nights at the Ritz Carlton. I met some amazing staff, which all went above and beyond, Beatrice, Selina ,Adam and Viet. I was amazed to find out that Viet had only been there for 3 weeks, I'm sure he will go far. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough.

Room tip: Ask for a Marina Bay view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
RitzCarltonSingapore, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Sue B,

Thank you for writing to show appreciation for the service you received from Beatrice, Celina, Adam and Viet. Each one of them are very dedicated to their craft and your positive comment is a priceless gift that they cherish. We hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

You cannot ask for more. Excellent service , an awesome experience from arrival to departure.
Hotel has a beautiful location with huge French windows overlooking the city view
Huge buffet breakfast , great pool and gym
Nothing more to be desired in a hotel like the Ritz Carlton

Room tip: all rooms are excellent
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TravelVoyages2014,

We sincerely appreciate your kind compliments and look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton.