Stayed here for 2 nights in February, not knowing that it coincided with the international air show. The hotel itself was great, but there are some small gripes: acknowledging that it was our anniversary we were upgraded to a Marina Bay room, but sadly in a room right next to the lifts. That made sleep impossible, even with ear plugs. We eventually moved, past midnight, to another room, this time with the City view we booked, but in a twin not a double. They claimed to be fully booked. Having to move our own luggage was not ideal either.
The rooms themselves are well apportioned and very comfortable. Really it is a hotel for short business stops or if you are breaking up a longer flight with a couple of nights in Singapore. There is a lot of competition in this price bracket though and you would do well to look at all of your options.
And, if you do booked and up end up with a room "18" on any floor, you will be by the lift and should ask for another room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes away from some of Singpaore's most iconic attractions including the Marina Bay and Singapore Flyer, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore provides privileged access to one of the world's most vibrant cities. While the panoramic glittering views of the city skyline and Marina Bay invites exploration, the centrally-located hotel has some outstanding reasons for guests to stay in, ranging from the stellar collection of 4,200 contemporary art pieces including works by Frank Stella, Dale Chihuly and Andy Warhol, as well as the lush idyllic pool perfect for enjoying the tropical warmth at. Guests enjoy a multitude of shopping, dining and entertainment options at three shopping malls accessible via covered skybridge as well as public transportation options within walking distance. Dining Indulgences: Colony - A true taste of Singapore. Summer Pavilion - An intimate and sophisticated Cantonese dining experience. Chihuly Lounge - Linger over light meals and afternoon tea or sip cappuccinos and cocktails in the presence of Dale Chihuly's stunning glass sculptures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Millenia Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Ritz Carlton Singapore
- Ritz Singapore
- Singapore Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore