1,971 results
All reviews business hotel anson road business district m club tanjong pagar business trip cbd area mrt station check in process walking distance raffles place hotel is located deluxe room concierge staff sentosa island comfortable stay an upgrade
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Value for money hotel. I love the design of the room make me feel cosy.
Good location, walking distance to MRT station, breakfast is good.
Weekends is a quiet area, most shops are closed.
Overall we enjoy our stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
MHotel_Marcom_Mgr, Front Office Manager at M Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Hbruceh,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. We are humbled by your positive comments and we will continue to strive to provide all guests the best possible experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Hotels are all the same. What sets it apart is the service. The service here was exceptional. My thanks to the concierge who went of of their way to help me. Other staff members were friendly but these two gentleman were simply amazing!

Room Tip: Club class has better rooms
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
MHotel_Marcom_Mgr, Front Office Manager at M Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Saffy A

Thank you for your review. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that our team members have made you feel at home.

We look forward to welcoming you back to M Hotel Singapore in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in M hotel for two days only. We enjoyed ourselves so much, we wanted to extend longer period but due to work commitments we need to leave. Thank you M hotel team for a wonderful stay. Hope to come back again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear limgli

We look forward to welcoming you back to M Hotel Singapore in the near future.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was the 1st time for my stay on Anson Rd., which is one of business district in SG.

It took around 30 min. from Changi airport by cab. Quite convenient for business trip or personal travel.

I arrived the hotel around 3:30 PM and checked in immediately. Very quick/ professional greeting from front desk (only 15 min.) My room was deluxe type, located on 14th fl. facing to Anson Rd. Another side of room faces to Tanjong pagar Terminal.

Deluxe type room is 29 Sqm / 312 Sq Ft suiting 2 guests comfortably.

- I was impressed with the cleanness of bed preparation, carpet, bathroom. Maybe the hotel condition is quite new. (not sure when it was opened.) Additionally there is mobile tool (look like iphone) provided on working desk for searching hotel info., interesting places, and playing functions like listening musics from youtube, and etc.
It is pretty cool!
- Amenties are fully provided, as business hotel.
- Bed and pillow are comfortable. (Be careful to have deep sleep and miss the appointment in the morning : )
- In the next day I woke up early and had breakfast on the 1st fl. The quality and taste of food is on par. Nothing surprises. It is ok.
- When I visit any hotel, one thing to survive is looking for convenient store like 7/11. It is not far just 5 min. walk (cross Anson Rd. and head to Enggor St., then walk straight 2 block and turn right at Tg Paggar Rd.) The shop is 100 meters waiting for u.
- Underground train is 5 min. walk (station: Tanjong Pagar EW15)
- When I check out, it was also quick. Concierge can manage on-call cab for you.

All in all, I had great experience for staying in this hotel. If you look for green scenery environment, this is not good choice for you. Convenience location, professional service, and new hotel condition explain M Hotel, by the way.

Personally, If I come with my family, I may pick other places.

Your choice!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The room is big and nice. Washroom is abit obsolete. Breakfast there is just so so. Location is indeed good. Besides it’s close to my office, it’s easy to just walk around to seek for food and supermarket.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ngtintin,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It is certainly not our intent to disappoint our guests or provide anything less than the best in personal service and facilities. Your feedback is appreciated and we will continue to strive to provide all guests the best possible experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Kanna Karmgem