US$269
US$299
US$106
Wangz Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$212
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$156
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$175
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$331
US$275
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$214
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$624
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$753/night.

4,322 results
All reviewstiffin roombilliard roomcourtyard suitemonkey nutsfamous long barwriters barthe palm courtpeanut shells on the floorcourtyard barhigh teapersonal butlerbucket listbutler servicecolonial stylemain buildingrooftop poolmarina bay sands
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I didn't stay at the Raffles but stopped by for a look and was enticed into the delightful bar where i ate and had - what you must have in Singapore - an iconic Singapore sling.
The staff were very accommodating and, as a single traveller, brought me some magazines while my food was prepared. I had a seafood pizza which was very good. The cocktail was also great. This is a truly iconic building and a must. Just wish i'd come along a little earlier when more of the shops would have been open.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Simon H, General Manager at Raffles Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear Alistair D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience here with us. Enjoying the Singapore Sling at Long Bar is a rite of passage for many world travellers today, hence I am delighted that you enjoyed the iconic cocktail. I am also happy to hear about your more than favorable experience at Raffles, from the excellent service provided to the delicious pizza you loved. I thank you once again for choosing to visit Raffles and I do hope to have you back here soon, perhaps for a stay this time!

Your sincerely,

Reviewed 8 December 2016

All expectations are realised.Queuing from a side door you're escorted to a table.A fully laden cake stand full of sandwiches and cakes is presented which can be topped up as many times as required as with the tea.Avoid any offer of champagne charged extra.There is also an inclusive buffet including extra scones and all sorts of other tasty extra.62SNG dollars.You will not leave hungry and you will be well satisfied.The colonial atmosphere adds to the experience.A must do if in Singapore.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G

Dear David G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed our afternoon tea, from the food to the atmosphere. I thank you once more for choosing to visit Raffles Singapore, and I do hope to welcome you back soon, perhaps for a stay this time.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Great fun for an hour or so. I has a Singapore Sling which although quite expensive was worth it for the experience. Mid afternoon was pretty quiet but it was filling up with business men as I left at about 1600.

Stayed: December 2016

Dear Diana B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Enjoying the Singapore Sling at Long Bar is a rite of passage for many world travellers today; hence I am glad that you had the opportunity to try the iconic cocktail in its birthplace. I am certainly delighted that you had an opportunity to visit the Great Dame during your visit to Singapore and I do hope to welcome you back soon, perhaps for a stay this time.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

This was great a beautiful Hotel day or night the bar long Bar specialises in Singapore Sling a tasty cocktail location is central and a pleasant place to visit you won't regret coming to Raffles Hotel

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Straittford-Miller

Dear Straittford-Miller,

Thank you for sharing your experience here with us. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hotel's colonial atmosphere and that you had the opportunity to taste the Singapore Sling in its birthplace, the Long Bar. I thank you once more for your compliments and I do hope to have you here again soon, perhaps for a stay this time!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

An iconic building with staff and service to match. A totally wonderful experience. The staff in every department made our stay one to remember, the architecture and internal decor is totally fabulous

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Raffles Hotels & Resorts

Dear Carole B,

Thank you for that beautiful recount of your stay here. I am truly glad that our excellent staff made your stay so memorable. Moreover, I am delighted that you loved the architecture and decor of the hotel. I thank you once again for your kind compliments and I do hope to have you with us again soon.