2,039 results
All reviews tanglin mall manhattan bar orchard road basilico restaurant l'occitane toiletries botanical gardens executive suite beautiful hotel bit dated high tea main restaurant business trip breakfast buffet club level mobile phone luxury hotel late check
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Plus
Check in was quick and friendly. Room was great for 2 adults and 2 kids.
Poolside was lovely
Breakfast was excellent - fluffiest pancakes and crispiest bacon.
Concierge was excellent.

Star plus
The complimentary smart phone with internet access and free phone calls to 10 countries was a pleasant surprise.

One annoying feature
Only hotel in 12 years of travelling where I had to pay extra for kids breakfast. Not bank breaking just annoying.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank rpatel23
Reviewed 6 April 2018

There are lots of positives about this hotel including a welcoming lobby, very efficient check in staff and concierge, good bars and coffee shop and decent location. It's a 5 min walk from Orchard Road and the hotel is also well served by taxis and bus 36. However, the pool area is in serious need of improvement, it is located outdoor with a very dated decor and I couldn't find any staff member there.

The rooms are ok albeit bathrooms need updating. Complementary water is provided everyday and the minibar is reasonably priced. We stayed for two nights and our room wasn't cleaned one of the days even though we asked them to do it after 1 pm since we were running late in the morning when the cleaner came. We found a note upon returning to the hotel at 7 pm asking us to book cleaning before 6 pm or else pay a nominal charge (not a problem for me as such). Any other 4-5 star hotel would have taken our request and cleaned it by the time we were back.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

If you like to be in city centre, at where Singapore shopping belt is, but not smacked right in the middle of all that noise and buzz, then Regent Singapore is a good choice. Room was clean and big, but had some musky smell. Food at summer palace was great, love the pastries from the bakery (sales take place after 8pm everyday) and cheese at Brasilico was awesome.

The only few less satisfying experiences were:
- gym can be further improved. It had some smell and half of the equipment are very old
- inconsistent service rendered (my cousin staying across the floor was told that toothbrush was out of stock while I could get one)
- service mistakes (I brought an additional person for the buffet breakfast. Knowing that the hotel will usually charge it to the room, I requested for on the spot payment. I told the staff to reprint the receipt that indicated charges to the room and was told that it's the same. Upon check out, the additional charges for the breakfast wasn't reflected in the system and I had to experience delay in check out and was prone to further hotel "investigation" (term used by staff by the way). Received a call only at 4pm to be informed that the restaurant has found my payment records

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Yue Wen L
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Where do I start? Been to Regent 5 times and every time it's been a pleasure to stay there. Amazing staff, great facilities - Baslico and Manhattan Bar. Very polite team of staff ever ready to assist.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank premnathv5
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

For a luxury hotel that refers to itself as a Four Seasons hotel I found a number of short comings. For the positives, location is great and staff are very friendly and professional. Lobby area is impressive and choice of bars and restaurants is great. The Manhattan bar is a favourite. However, the rooms are disappointing. Bathrooms are very small (not luxury at all). Rooms need refreshing (scuff marks everywhere and they look dated). Sound proofing is terrible (can hear when surrounding rooms use the shower very loudly). Overall, it’s not good value for money based on the rooms.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank dsbali
PeterDraminsky, General Manager at Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear dsbali,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and sharing the positive and less attractive aspects of your recent stay. We are happy to read that you liked our location, found our staff 'very friendly and professional' and our lobby 'impressive', and enjoyed the vast choices our restaurants and bar have to offer. I am however, dismayed that our guestroom did not meet your expectations and offer my sincere apology. We will look into the areas you mentioned and assure you that we continually review our facilities for upgrade. Please allow me the opportunity to assist with any future reservation or arrangement by contacting me at generalmanager.rsn@fourseasons.com. Our entire team look forward to welcoming you back.

Peter C. Draminsky