We got a very good rate at this Hotel for a club room and decided it was worth staying there. We had also read that they had recieved some awards for being the best mid range Hotel.
For a four star hotel it did not disappoint us at all, in fact, it was very good and it would be hard to find a hotel in this range that is better.
The location was not good but we made the best of it and managed to find our way around and it gave us a chance of exploring a different area of Singapore. There are plenty of buses that are very close to the Hotel and we caught the SAEX from the nearby Miramar Hotel to the Zoo.
Our room was modern but small and the bed was very hard. The staff were great in finding us a bed topper for the mattress which helped. They were also willing to move us to another room with better views but as it was a bit of messing around we stayed where we were first located.
The club lounge is set up differently to what we normally experiance and was on the second floor. The setting made it very pleasant for a change. We found the club lounge to be excellant and felt spoilt. The evening snacks couldn't have been better. The variety and quality was amazing, so much so that we deliberately did not go there on one of ours nights so as not to spoil our dinner. There were four hot dishes, a wide selection of sushi with all the trimmings, two desserts and a selection of three different very small dishes as well as a few good quality cheeses. For drinks they offered the usual, including a choice of two beers and even teh tarak.
Breakfast was good and pretty much standard, there was plenty to choose from and they had different asian selections each day. The only thing lacking was honey but on asking the staff they were fantastic in getting some for us from their kitchen.
There is an adjoining nightclub (if that is in fact what it is called) with plenty of pretty young girls coming in and out of it and frequented by elderly men. We had a look at it but felt unwelcome and were advised that they just had small private rooms for karioke. I have to say, there must be a lot of young ladies and old men in Singapore that sing well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore