“Excellent steaks, good service”

Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse
Reserve with Chope
Bistecca Tuscan Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #111 of 12,531 Restaurants in Singapore
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: TRADITIONAL TUSCAN SHARING STEAKS AND AUTHENTIC ITALIAN CUISINE. Singapore’s favourite Italian steakhouse has been reimagined with a stylish new look at 26 Mohamed Sultan Road, right next door to its previous location, five minutes from the CBD. The heritage features of the century-old shophouse evoke a warm Italian farmhouse feel with exposed brick walls and wood paneling. Slip into a cozy leather booth and experience unmatched, intimate dining by candlelight with impeccable service, or treat your guests to a modern Tuscan feast at the Chef’s table, adjacent to the open-design kitchen.
Reviewed 18 July 2018

My friend wanted to have a good steak for her birthday and so I suggested this place (having had a previous good experience at the restaurant a couple of years ago at its old premises just nearby.) Our group of 6 ordered the Oysters, Eggplant Brushchetta, Mussels, the 1.1 kg Florentina T-Bone, 2 pastas (Fettucine and Bucatini), a 300g grass fed rib eye, the Berkshire pork chops, fries, broccolini, bagna cauda (cauliflower), pomodori tomatoes. For desserts, we tried the lemon tart, black forest, apple tart, a couple of different gelatoes and the strawberry basil tart. We ordered a bottle of Chianti, and a couple of other drinks. Food wise, ingredients are top notch and seasoning/execution of the dishes (and not just the meat dishes) are excellent and hit a perfect spot. The guys in our group did feel that the portions for the pasta and the contorni were rather small. We also found that the desserts (based on what we tried) are a bit of a hit and miss and not really the strong suit of the place. Service was warm and attentive and the sommelier made a good recommendation. I find the lighting at the current premises too dark for dinner though, compared to their older premises.We spent around S$160 a person in total. Excellent place for special occasions or corporate expense accounts.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and wine. The octopus and scallops are always my top favourite, would have order the buratta if there are more of us. Lamb rack and the A4 Tenderloin was simply delicious. End the night with the new dessert Apple Tart, one of the best Apple Tart I’ve tried as I don’t have sweet tooth. We had a bottle of Tormaresca Torchicoda (Primitivo) which goes well with our meal. Just amazing.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We went today for dinner with my family and friends.
We order bruschetta and burratta as starters, a couple of stake dishes and pastas, plus a few sides, finished by tiramisu and espressos. All matched by a bottle of Malbec wine.
Don’t get me wrong, the food was nice, but to be frank, nothing out of what you could find in other good restaurants for a much cheaper price.
In summary we paid over sgd550 for 4 adults as my two kids only had one scoop of ice cream each and that was it...
I think you can eat in Singapore similar quality of food for much less.
Im lucky enough to travel quite a bit and while I think this is a nice restaurants, it is not amongst the top in terms of quality/value

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Celebrate my birthday's friend there with my love one. the enviroment is good for dining. the beef is just nice for my craving.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

To all meat lovers, get a group (4-5 person) come to this place and order the T Bone. It costs a pretty penny, but the A5 grade meat needs no chewing. It will melt in your mouth. The charring is perfect for this medium-done steak and the the side order (especially the mashed potato) all fit the bill.
Be aware, this dish is very fat heavy, even within the steak community. So, if you are looking to eat healthy, look for some other dish - the pasta dishes are also quite good, though obviously, if you are having pasta here, you are missing out.