“Great breakfast/brunch food and good kopi!”
Review of Kith Cafe

Kith Cafe
Ranked #539 of 12,447 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: The Quays
Description: Operational timing: mon- fri 7:00am - 4:00pm Kitchen closes at 3:00pm Sat-sun 7:00am - 7:00pm kitchen closes at 6:00pm
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

Went for brunch and kopi for a friend's birthday and was not disappointed! Great brunch food! Every part of it was great: eggs, toast, bacon, mushrooms, everything!
Kopi was great, locally sourced beans and very well made!
Only negative point is that it is a little expensive however when it's this nice, you can see why!
Would recommend as a treat!

Reviewed 23 September 2015

Another lonely planet recommend. We headed over to the Marina at Sentosa Cove and settled down for dinner. The setting is excellent, small in line with the other restaurants lining the quay side. Views are lovely, peaceful. The food was excellent. I read some other reviews which associate this place with coffee and breakfast. The prices weren't any different from other eateries but the quality and the friendly attentive service were. Recommend.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

This is an unpretentious place on the riverside, where I took breakfast several times during the week I was there. I was delighted to find they offered chia seeds to be included on or in anything you liked. At home i like fruit salad, chia and yoghurt for brekky, and was able to get it here. Nice. I also enjoyed the egg and bacon breakfasts. The pastries are good too but the coffee is excellent. I expect to be passing through Singapore 3 or 4 more times in the next 6 months so am looking forward to more good breakfasts. Staff are efficient and friendly too.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

This has become our favourite Sunday brunch venue after eating here a few times. Before 11am they serve the breakfast menu & after 11am more menu options open up. We haven't visited at any other times.

The place is always busy, when you arrive you use the iPad to log into the queue and then you wait. The food has always been fantastic here & you get a good sized, or big portion. Breakfast items are around S$20 & if you don't fancy any of the dishes there is a make yourself option where you can choose breakfast items from a list i.e. Sausages, bacon, eggs - done any way. They do provide ice water & top up your class regularly.

You can see into the kitchen from the back & the chef is very friendly (we've sat right near the serving hatch previously).

We now take all visitors here as its got a great buzz and fab food. The setting is great too, right next to the marina. We usually take a stroll around afterwards to walk off all those calories! Oh & there are 4 shots in the large latte - one of the servers looked surprised when I ordered large & went on to tell me how much coffee would be in my drink to check that was ok.

I'd def recommend, and if you don't want to wait get there early (on a Sunday at least).

1  Thank Christinejames7
Reviewed 26 August 2015

I knew about this place because I had walked past it a couple of times, so when I was wanting a quick breakfast I decided to stop off here on my way to my other destinations. Look, it wasn't bad, but it wasn't all that great either. The staff were pretty cool, but I have come to expect that from Singapore, however the thing that put me off was that there was nothing all that appealing on the menu. What I did land up with wasn't really my thing, though I can't fault the cooks at all. This place does seem to be pretty popular with the locals, so it certainly isn't a bad place, but it isn't the type of place that I would probably visit again.