“Lovely Place”

Club 55
Ranked #1 of 312 Dessert in Singapore
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Area/City Area
Description: Explore in style at Club55, against a glorious cityscape that spans the lights of the city to the Straits of Singapore. Explore the world of wines, spirits and beer in our curated menu of tasting flights paired with trio of exquisite bites crafted with premium ingredients.
Reviewed 20 October 2018

Great service, thoroughly enjoyed our visit and while in the hotel used it most days. Definitely recommend it. The fact they catered extremely well for my wife and son, being coeliacs made it great. They knew they could eat without fear of having a reaction which really made the visits pleasurable.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018

If you choose a Club Room the Club 55 is included for breakfast, afternoon tea and some early evening drinks/snacks. The food is impeccpable but as repeat visitors we especially enjoy the hospitality and friendliness of its staff. Many of the staff you continue to meet again during subsequent visits over the years. Very enjoyable!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

I booked club 55 as for the Friday night at 9pm of The Singapore Grand Prix weekend. The booking was made months before to experience the Cheese and Chocolate bar. I had experienced this in November with a friend and it was amazing. Unfortunately I received and email at the beginning of September saying the Cheese and Chocolate bar was dinked as of the end of August.
We kept the booking however, I was very disappointed with the lack of people and atmosphere. These was less than 20people in Club 55. Why during Singapore Gp the view of the track was amazing but the atmosphere inside one of the worlds most iconic hotel was non existent. I will not be booking to come to Club55 again. I must say the waiter we had was good and made us some great Expresso Martinis. Bring back the cheese and chocolate.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

They have pretty good food and drinks, overall a good concept with a comfortable setting and a great view. However, it is absolutely ruined by its atrociously poor and slow service. I was with there with a friend, while going to the buffet area for another round of food, our cutlery and drinks were all immediately taken away and we had to ask for everything to be brought back to our table again (cutlery, cups, drinks, napkin, etc). It took the service staff less than a minute to have all our stuff removed from the table and it took ages for them to deliver everything back again. In fact, no napkins were being brought back to us, sparkling water that was on the table was not brought to our table despite several reminders. I had to personally obtain the napkin from an empty table and went to the fridge to obtain another bottle of water. When we informed the restaurant manager who happened to be just closeby our table about what happened, he made no efforts to remedy the situation or any effort to get his staff notified of what just happened, instead asking another waiter to attend to us. In addition, as servers served us drinks, they done so in the most unprofessional and impolite manner with no efforts made to use simple courtesy words like “thank you, you’re welcome, my pleasure”. Overall, the service staff were very badly trained. Due to the horrific service experienced, I would not return here and would not recommend anyone to try this establishment. What a shame that this is a lounge that’s meant to be catered for the hotel guests of mbs.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

This lounge has amazing views, is very well staffed and we never waited for a drink. They have champagne, 2 reds, 2 whites, spirits and even some cocktails to chose from. It is very busy and crowded however, but still a fun experience.

Date of visit: August 2018