“Excellent ”

Ranked #357 of 11,864 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I ate here a few times before when I stayed in Singapore and the food and service were great so when I had a 8 hour layover I came here again. It's very close to Eunos MRT station, so easy to get to. The staff were very friendly again and the food was excellent. The choice of vegan burgers is very good. The thing many vegan places neglect is deserts, however here there is a choice of ice cream and how brownies are also on the menu. If I ever return to Singapore this will certainly be my place to eat at.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Just finished the Mustang Burger, and Cracked Mayo Burger between two of us. Both were really, really good. Highly recommended. Great fries, good drinks too. Fantastic to see this is Singapore. Was crowded on a Friday afternoon!!!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Found this place by scrolling through trip advisor and went for burgers. By far the tastiest and most variety of vegan burgers I have ever had. All the drinks are organic and the ice cream is vegan as well. Amazing place at even better prices

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We went there twice and regularly order from Deliveroo. It's delicious. Our favorites are Mustang Relish & Cracked Mayo. The fries are perfect even when delivered. Price is not bad. Perfect for vegans and will definitely please omnivores as well.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The Trufflebello and Tartar burgers we had were excellent, perfectly seasoned and decadent to eat. The truffle fries were outstanding! Wish they had them at the US Veganburg.