“The Best Burgers”

Ranked #281 of 12,426 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Found this place by scrolling through trip advisor and went for burgers. By far the tastiest and most variety of vegan burgers I have ever had. All the drinks are organic and the ice cream is vegan as well. Amazing place at even better prices

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We went there twice and regularly order from Deliveroo. It's delicious. Our favorites are Mustang Relish & Cracked Mayo. The fries are perfect even when delivered. Price is not bad. Perfect for vegans and will definitely please omnivores as well.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The Trufflebello and Tartar burgers we had were excellent, perfectly seasoned and decadent to eat. The truffle fries were outstanding! Wish they had them at the US Veganburg.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I have visited this outlet since its opening in 2010. The burgers are mostly amazing but nothing beats the Smoky BBQ burger for me. I always add Vegan Bacon too! The texture and taste of the patty is spot-on and if you choose the set meal (plus fries and fruit drink), it’s really worth it!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Quite hard to choose from the menu because there were so many to choose from. Thumbs up for truffle portobello burger which is from the special menu, it’s so juicy and every bites’ heaven to me! The breads are just nice too! Family and I are in love with their spinach potato balls. Won’t go for broccoli for set cuz it’s just very ordinary.
My mom is a strict vegetarian, some burger menu allows us to go without onion and garlic. It’s very much appreciated!
Will definitely visit again!