“Just yum”

Ranked #345 of 12,089 Restaurants in Singapore
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We went there twice and regularly order from Deliveroo. It's delicious. Our favorites are Mustang Relish & Cracked Mayo. The fries are perfect even when delivered. Price is not bad. Perfect for vegans and will definitely please omnivores as well.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The Trufflebello and Tartar burgers we had were excellent, perfectly seasoned and decadent to eat. The truffle fries were outstanding! Wish they had them at the US Veganburg.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I have visited this outlet since its opening in 2010. The burgers are mostly amazing but nothing beats the Smoky BBQ burger for me. I always add Vegan Bacon too! The texture and taste of the patty is spot-on and if you choose the set meal (plus fries and fruit drink), it’s really worth it!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Quite hard to choose from the menu because there were so many to choose from. Thumbs up for truffle portobello burger which is from the special menu, it’s so juicy and every bites’ heaven to me! The breads are just nice too! Family and I are in love with their spinach potato balls. Won’t go for broccoli for set cuz it’s just very ordinary.
My mom is a strict vegetarian, some burger menu allows us to go without onion and garlic. It’s very much appreciated!
Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

This place is great to tend to your burger craving if you want to keep it vegan! The mushroom burger is my favourite here- it is juicy, tender and really flavourful. Worth a try!
Ubereats deliver from here, which is great if you’re looking to oder in.

1  Thank Instant-Nids