“Missed Orders Longer Waits”
Review of The Pizza Place

The Pizza Place
Ranked #4,518 of 11,470 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: European, Italian
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed 25 June 2016

~Sally recommended we team lunch at The Pizza Place at Raffles City and we arrived without a reservation (prolly not necessary)

~although not full it was a self service order place where I'd to give my order at the cashier and someone will deliver it to the table, it saved manpower yet kitchen organization prolly was lacking when we were there

~affordably priced yet extensive Italian menu yet prolly too ambitious for the size of the kitchen & crew as the missed an order of pizza and delivered it almost when we were done

the memorable fish fingers & truffle fries sides were overtaken by the pizza order messes, while it's ok for a lunch it's not for a quick one :(

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner at this restaurant tonight. The food was excellent, we had marinara spaghetti and bbq chicken pizza . Also so reasonably priced. Yum

Reviewed 9 November 2015

I've been recommending this place forever to all my university friends (SMU), we're located near raffles city and this place, this place is NOT TO BE MISSED.

Love that they have no service charge or gst, and that their truffle fries are THE BOMB, you have to order this! I had this before I went overseas and I really really love it. Their pizzas allow you to mix flavour (eg half 1 flavour, half another) which is good for a group of friends to share.

I came here too many times. There was once for the truffle fries after a bad day and it was slightly disappointing, my boyfriend told the staff it wasn't like the previous one and they took it back and gave me another batch with no questions asked.

There was one time I left my handphone here, and i only realise after I walked a 15minute back to school. I panicked and went back, and realise it wasn't at my seat. The moment i asked the staff, they took it out as they kept it aside waiting for me to claim it when they were clearing the tables. Best service ever!!!!

1  Thank Fiona S
Reviewed 22 October 2015

Great place for a quick lunch in the Raffles City Shopping Centre. Nothing fancy, but friendly service, pizzas freshly made to order and the home made iced lemon tea was delicious. Look out for the set lunch special until 3pm - even better value. So good we went twice in three days!

Reviewed 30 August 2015

Went on weekend to have dinner with my boyfriend. No GST No SERVICE CHARGE. Price was good for 2 pax. Order Magherita Regular pizza, Lasagna spinach baked, truffle fries, calamari. The Magherita was excellant, lots of cheese on top. I liked the bread as well. match well with the cheesy stuff. Lasagna was nice too. The sauce was great. I preferred the truffle fries to the calamari, but my boyfriend said both were nice. so thumbs up for the food here. We did not have to wait very long for the food to arrive. If you do not want to spend too much and also want to have a good and filling meal, this is the place to go to.