“Yum yum in my tum!”

Cuisines: European, Italian
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Reviewed 24 June 2015

We dropped by here last night looking for a quick bite before retiring for the day.
A 15 minute turn around was fine & the BBQ chicken pizza was cooked to perfection & delivered to our table.
My wife didn't want capsicum so we were minus that as I wasn't really fussed if I had it or not. It's a small dine in place but you can order & take away as well if you wish.
They were playing some lovely quiet back ground music as well to set the atmosphere.
A very hygienic & smart handling idea was for the utensils to come out in it's own special tray (see attached image). You know sometimes how unevenly weighted knives & forks can be, so this is also another great way for their distribution & collection. Must make waiting a whole lot more simple / has great OHS& W benefits.
Another great thing I didn't realise until after I ordered was that at each table their was a standard order form that I could have filled out & used.
This takes out all the guess work from your order re: any mis-understandings due to my Aussie language.
All in all, a great experience & will search them out next time we're here in Raffles City.
Happy 50th Singapore!!! :)

Reviewed 17 May 2015 via mobile

We ordered the laksa pesto pasta and the aglio olio scrimp pasta, the laksa pesto pasta is creatively cooked with grounded curry leaves, lending a strong curry aroma to the linguine. Definitely recommended for curry lovers.

Aglio olio scrimp pasta on the other hand is just plain salty and no scrimp taste.

Therefore, I only recommend the laksa pesto pasta.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

Food is not too expensive.
I tried the pizza and truffle fries. The pizza edges were crispy, and the tomato base tasted authentic, but it could have had more mozzarella cheese (to adhere the ingredients together, pizza toppings kept coming off with each bite). I haven't tried many truffle fries but it was addictive, best eaten while they're hot and sprinkled with parmesan if it's your preference.

Overall, good quality of food and service. Wide variety of pizza.

For Muslim customers, the restaurant is not halal-certified as they sell beer but the meat is from halal suppliers according to the restaurant owner.

It's a little hard to find,but it's along the circumference of Raffles City Shopping Centre's basement 1. Quite small but not too crowded.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

Very nice pizza and pasta. Not too expensive. The restaurant is quite small. I had lunch there twice with small children (2-5 years old) and they loved the food.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

I have stopped here twice for lunch while staying in Singapore on business. I had the pasta one day and pizza another day and the food was good. The staff is very good.