“Great unit in a fantastic location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Christoph...
“Great unit in a fantastic location”
Reviewed 1 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

I was very happy with the unit, it is clean, neat, modern and very comfortable, with two air conditioners that were more than adequate to beat the Singapore heat (important for me as I live in a cold climate). The location is excellent, it is literally located around the corner from the Tan Kah Kee MRT (subway) and bus station, and the connections to the city are quick. It is a quiet MRT station as well, and the distance from the train to the outdoors is nice and short, it was great to get off the train and have such a short walking distance to the unit. The unit is located in one of the nicest areas of Singapore with a lot of upmarket residences around, and the surroundings are very quiet which is a big factor for me. Davide is very helpful and easy to contact, and made it easy for me upon arrival and departure. I am definitely hoping to book it again on my next trip.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oscar A
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

Great place, great location (super close to super market, MRT station, restaurants, etc) Davide was super helpful anytime. I strongly recommend it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Evangelic...
“Best location and such a lovely home!”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in Davide's condo for a whole month. The location is one of the best things about this place. It's right beside MRT and few bus stops so going around the city is a breeze. It is generally a quiet neighborhood, too. The owner even personally handed to us the key and toured us around the condominium complex upon checking in. The unit is complete with amenities you will need and the owner is very helpful (and is always reachable for any concerns). Moreover, the swimming pool on the rooftop is best to be enjoyed in the night as you get such a nice view of the neighborhood. We liked this place a lot that we are already planning to rebook it when we come back to Singapore. If you want a lovely home away from home then this is the right place for you.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing