3,271 results
All reviewsorchard roadall inclusive packageqool weekendfree mini barlight refreshmentsfree laundryper daysauna and steam roomboutique hotelfree flowclub benefitsevening cocktailslaundry servicefar east plazarain showerlate checkinfinity pool
Reviewed 21 April 2018

We had an amazing time. Value for money; we had free light meals throughout the day, enjoyed the pool and sauna; the rooms were clean and cosy; location was strategic as it only took us 5-10 minutes to get to the mrt station! All in all...awesome place!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AbdullahAliBasalamah, Hotel Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Nishaah,

It brings me great delight to learn that you had an amazing time with us and were able to partake in the various inclusions and facilities we have on offer.

Thank you too for highlighting the location which you have kindly pointed out. The Quincy which is situated with easy access to various modes of transportation whilst concurrently being able to offer our guests a respite from our bustling city.

We hope to see you again and please do not hesitate to contact myself personally at abdullahali@fareast.com.sg

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

It was a pleasant stay at quincy! It was my first time booking with them for my partner birthday and all i can say that they are amazing! The staffs are all so helpful and energetic, always ready to assist us!
A birthday surprise cake was serve during the complimentary dinner buffet. Which hotel serve you free food the whole day? Quincy does! Rainbow cake for tea time? I'm so satisfied with everything there and especially the service!
Specially wrote in for their manager tonny! Thumbs up for you, tonny! I have alot of complication on my booking and tonny was there to assist me throughout. He is patient and all there ready to answer all my queries! No pressure at all! I will be back again! AND totally loving their effort for the birthday cards and a poloraid photo from them for souvenir!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
AbdullahAliBasalamah, Hotel Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Huiee H,

Thank you for choosing The Quincy Hotel as your accommodation of choice to celebrate your partner's birthday. It brings me great delight in learning that the inclusions we have on offer along with the service that was rendered to you has left an indelible impression on you.

We hope to see you again and please do not hesitate to contact me personally at abdullahali@fareast.com.sg when you are making plans for your next stay.

Abdullah Ali Basalamah

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Quincy is absolutely one of the nicest hotels in town. The staff and everything else is great. I enjoy their service everytime I travel to Singapore. Would recommend Quincy to both alone travellers and to couples who want to enjoy quality time and service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear jangrehn,

Thank you for choosing The Quincy Hotel one again as your accommodation of choice for your stay here in Singapore. I am delighted to learn that we continue to impress you and with wonderful feedback such as yours serves as an impetus for us to continue to do so.

We hope to see you once again and please do contact me at abdullahali@fareast.com.sg when you are making plans.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

It was our wedding anniversary stacaption. To be fair, other than the small swimming pool, which fall short of expectation, the stay was very good.
The staff were very friendly and they even gave us a pleasant surpeise when we went for our dinner.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AbdullahAliBasalamah, Hotel Manager at The Quincy Hotel by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear tanshiaoying,

Thank you for choosing The Quincy Hotel to celebrate your anniversary with. I am delighted to learn that you have enjoyed with us mainly through the efforts of my team members.

I also hoped you managed to dip in our Pool whilst soaking in the city skyline even though you may find it not to your expectations.

We hope to see you again soon and please do contact me at abdullahali@fareast.com.sg when you are planning to do so.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We were returning guests from 2017, we were impressed by the good value that we receive at the Quincy, the quality of the food and the snacks and ofcourse Happy Hour. Our room was perfect and clean, and we appreciated the well stocked, free mini bar items. In the dining area, CHADRAN is the perfect host, going out of his way to assist guests ,nothing is too much trouble. All of the staff are very accommodating.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Bleaty,

Thank you for choosing us again! I am delighted to learn that you were thoroughly impressed by the various inclusions we had on offer along with our products and offerings and especially the service that was rendered to you by Chandran, who possesses his own unique brand of customer service.

Please do come and visit us again soon and do not hesitate to contact me abdullahali@fareast.com.sg