“Delicious”

Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown Core
Description: ENTRE-NOUS creperie is a family run restaurant specialized in savoury and sweet crepes from Brittany (north-west part of France). Opened in october 2008 by a French couple. Their aim was to deliver crepes as traditional as you can find in Brittany. The crepes can be made of buckwheat or wheat flour ( certified from Brittany )and salted baratte butter is used to cook them on the spot on special pans called 'Biligs". You can choose from an extensive choice of homemade fillings. You can accompagny your meal by four different apple ciders served in the traditional "bolee". Homemade Soup,starters, ice-cream, quiche and desserts are also on the menu. The restaurant in a nautical theme can accomodate up to 30 guests ( for private events) inside and 16 in the al fresco area.
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I had just arrived in Singapore that afternoon, and unfortunately had to make an unscheduled visit to the Raffles Hospital. Having some time to kill before we went back to the hospital for the test results, and it being dinner time, my adult daughter and I decided to look for this restaurant which I have been keen to try.

It was a rainy night, but we found it down a side street close to the hospital, and upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by Geraldine and seated inside. There was only one other table occupied and that was outside. It seems it was a slow night due to the rain.

As we weren't very hungry we decided to share an avocado and roast chicken crepe and a Geraldine's Favourite (a crepe with apple, salted caramel sauce, and vanilla ice cream).

Both were delicious, and we were glad that we had decided to share, because although they were light and crisp, they were quite rich and filling.

Service was excellent and it was a delight to chat to Geraldine. I'll definitely return the next time I visit Singapore.

entrenous-creperie, Owner at Entre-Nous creperie, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Susan,

thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review even a few weeks after you are back in Perth!
I hope your foot did get better after that evening.
I'm glad both of you enjoyed your meal with us.
I am really looking forward to welcome you again during your next visit to Singapore.

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Amazing gluten free crepes!! We had both a savoury and dessert and both were so good! Only wish we could've fit more in :) very friendly and helpful staff, do bring cash though as they don't have card facilities - an atm is close by in the mall. Will definitely be returning here and w9uld recommend it to anyone :)

entrenous-creperie, Owner at Entre-Nous creperie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you very much Samantha for taking the time to write this great comment and for recommending us!
We are really happy that you enjoyed both our savoury and sweet gluten free crepes.
We are looking forward to welcome you again soon at entre nous creperie.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I used to travel to Fontainebleau for work and my colleagues would bring me to this creperie that made awesome crepes and delicious cider (in a tea cup)

When I left the company and stopped traveling to Fontainebleau, I thought I would never taste such awesome goodness.

Then I chanced upon Entre-Nous while running errands with my toddler. One bite of their crepe and a sip of their cider (also in a tea cup!) brought me back to Fontainebleau...

I love the avacado prawn crepe while my son loves the ham and Emmental + egg crepe (he's 2.5 and he polishes off half of the entire portion) and we both love the salted caramel crepe.

Now Entre-Nous is my go to place when I run errands. Geraldine and Stefan run a really tight ship. I love going there cos the food is good but also it feels like my neighbourhood cafe where they know my son and my son always asks after auntie geraldine and uncle Stefan.

Highly recommended!
(And I know my crepes... they are by far one of the best I've had in singapore!)

Dear Natalie,

i am so thankful to have guests like you and your cute little Sam to be part of entre nous' family.
It is always such a real pleasure to have you!
I am so happy that your husband also enjoyed his first meal with us yesterday.
Both Stephan and I also wish to thank you so much for the Christmas presents that you brought for my kids yesterday, it is such a thoughful and kind gesture that deeply touched me!
If we don't see you before, we wish you a lovely holidays in Australia and see you soon after!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Chances upon this restaurant and did not think much about what it could offer but definitely did not disappoint.

Lovely French food in a cozy and clean environment. Savoury crepes and sweet crepes are available. Gluten free options available too.

The emmental cheese, egg and ham crepe was simply delicious. Stephan’s favourite for both savory and sweet crepes were also yummy.

Must try

Thank you for recommending entre nous creperie.
We are really glad that you enjoyed the first savoury crepe very much and decided to order a second one!
Thank you for posting some nice pictures too.
We hope you will come again to try more yummy crepes!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Pre theatre dinner at 6pm on a Friday evening. Made reservations with a very pleasant French lady. 6 adults shared 5 savoury crepes and 3 sweet. Wine and cider went very well with our dinner. The roast chicken in one of the savoury crepes was a little dry. The others were very good.

Thank you for choosing entre nous creperie for your pre theatre dinner on friday. We are very happy that you enjoyed your meal. Sorry if you found the chicken a little bit dry, please next time inform us about it on the spot and we'll change it for you.
We hope to welcome you again soon!