“Nice peanut balls ”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite dessert is the peanut balls. The Singapore version is softer compared to the one in Jakarta or Bandung. However, in Singapore the soup can be ginger, peanut, or almond milk. The balls can be filled with peanuts or black sesame. Simply delicious dessert.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

This is the best Ah Balling Peanut Soup except a bit too sweet. This stall is well known and has been around for decades.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

I like this local sweets! I love their yam paste balls with ginger soup as I am not the big fan of peanuts. The ginger soup is not too sweet and I find that yam balls and ginger soup make perfect combination. I also tried sesami paste balls, it is not bad.
This food center is really packed during lunch hour, so I prefer going there in the late afternoon. I should say that this whole food center's cleanliness is not perfect, but good food still attracts people.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Pretty average in my own humble opinion. However, i like the peanut soup though. A traditional food here in Singapore.

1  Thank alanyeo76
Reviewed 9 December 2011

The Dessert soup dumplings were OK, better in the hot ginger soup