See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I went to Boracay last April 29th, stayed there for 4 days and 3 nights, i was with my friends. Kaiyana is located in Station 3. I have a lot good things to say about this hotel:

Pros:

- Beachfront hotel
- Nice and accommodating owners - James and Julie
- Clean rooms
- Clean beddings
- Good food
- Huge, clean bathrooms
- Friendly staff
- Happy hour is from 3pm - 6pm

Thank you guys !!! ❤️ Expect us on our next visit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2018

My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights, Feb 22- 24. The place is located on the quiet side of Boracay, Station 3. Kaiyana is a beachfront property. The vibe of the resort is very homey, with beach lounges and red umbrellas facing the beach. My partner and I even cancelled on a tour to just laze in front of the resort. We were given the Dolphin room on the first floor, literally just a few steps from the beach. The room has a zen interior with wood and shell ornaments. Hot and cold shower is available, fresh linens and towels were provided as well as basic toiletries. The staff were also very accommodating KUDOS!

I'll just put here a few things that other travelers may consider when booking such as the food served, quality is superb but a bit pricey, alternatively there are lots of other choices in Boracay. And lastly, mosquitoes, make sure to bring insect repellent, this I don't think is exclusive to the resort.

Overall, I highly recommend Kaiyana Boracay Beach Resort! Thank you.

Room Tip: Love the DOLPHIN room on the first floor.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RA C
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Kaiyana Beach Resort – just awesome! Will definitely visit again.

Location – station 3. Clean beach, away from packs of other tourists and noisy bars/restaurants at station 1 & 2.
Staff – happy, helpful and respectful.
Price – great for families or those travelling in a group.
Accommodation – clean, well sized, contains safe for valuables, good storage area, air con, safe, toiletries.

The location of the resort is situated beachfront and at the quite and peaceful end of station 3 (there are 3 stations on the island, 1, 2 and 3).
Upon the clean entrance (you enter from the beach!), I was recognised and greeted by smiling staff. They saw I had my bags and asked if I was either staying at Kaiyana or looking for another resort. I replied I was staying there and they happily help to carry luggage to the desk, provide keys and showed my family and I to our rooms.
The rooms were modern with a natively designed bamboo ceiling, comfortable well sized and equipped with air con, a good amount of storage space with a safe inside, a large screen tv and a fresh set of new towels (which we had daily) on the double sized bed. The toilet and shower had ample space and also had a toiletry pack with soap, tooth paste and tooth brushes. We were happy the rooms and enjoyed our week long stay here.
Located in station 3 and about 5 few mins walk away from the super busy areas of stations 1 and 2.
Unlike stations 1 and 2, during the day, you can pick your spot on the open area of the clean white sanded beach, relax in peace without vendors trying to sell you sunglasses or activities every other minute or swim without trying to avoid hitting anyone.
Kaiyana also serves delicious Filipino dishes (or western delights if that’s your fancy) at reasonable prices. My favourite is the sisig. They also have a bar and serve a range of drinks and cocktails. I made use of their happy hour before heading out into the night. I also drank with the owner who recommended his Mojito’s and well, lets say I had a fair share of them during my stay!
At night, you only have to walk few mins along the beach and enter station 2 and eat at number of restaurants, some have fire dancing shows, areas to smoke shisha or watch live music performances. After eating, you then have your pick between stations 1 and 2, both hosting bars and clubs where you can start drinking and party the night away.
Kaiyana is peaceful and you avoid a lot of the loud music from the restaurants, bars and guests from station 1 or 2. While you lay your head to sleep, after a family dinner or partying, you can hear the waves crashing until you drift away into a deep sleep, I sure did.
Upon waking, my family and I made use of their free breakfast. We had choices of tapsilog (slices of beef mixed with a sweet sauce), fish, corn beef or fish. They were all served with a fried egg, rice and a coffee or tea, what an awesome way to start the day.
The staff at Kaiyana are awesome too which added pleasure to our stay, whatever and whenever you needed something, even if it was 3am, they were there and happy to help. Having a baby and waking up at this time is usual for a parent and the staff were ready and willing to help, to assist making milk or even play for a bit.
I’ll be back to stay in Kaiyana in the near future for sure.

Thank you very for an awesome stay and Ill see you this time next year!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank James R
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We just wanted to say thank you for kaiyana hotel. I highly recommend this hotel guys because this hotel has really got to be one of the best we’ve stayed in. The main reason for this is the staff. Every single one of them in every department were so friendly, cheerful and helpful. The room was spacious and clean, the bed was really comfortable. We had coffee in our room and nice flat screen TV. Aside from beach front it’s 15 minutes away from busy area. The good in kaiyanas area after a night party you’ll having your good rest because of the quite area. It’s real paradise man!!
We loved this hotel and will definitely return. Thank you KAIYANA HOTEL for the great holiday!!!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

It was a blast! I highly recommend this place because the location is few minutes walk from the clubs and it is situated in an amazing and peaceful beach front. The staffs were accommodating and the quality and taste of food and drinks were awesome!

BIG THANKS TO KAIYANA BORACAY BEACH RESORT TEAM for the wonderful experience!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family