I have to agree to all the good reviews posted by Aralya, JoannelSL and MattAndSamEngland below, whom I met during my stay in Microtel in early December. Quoting Aralya's comment: "...The staff (from the front desk to the security men to the waiters and cleaning teams) are amazing." Yes no doubt, they are.
My special thanks to the front desk staffs who helped me to print our boarding passes and contacting the land transfer service provider to re-schedule the pick up time after our flight was canceled by the airline due to Typhoon Ruby. Moreover, all these services were rendered to us cheerfully without any extra charges. Also, my thanks to those staffs who took all the precaution measures to ensure the safety of the hotel guest during the typhoon period. Although we were requested to move out from the beachfront view room, we know it's for the safety of us.
The rooms were spacious and clean, perfect for my family of 4. Thumbs up to the cleaners who clean our rooms everyday. I even them cleaning the wall with a light scented cloth! Although the rooms fit 4 pax (2 queen beds), only 2 complimentary breakfasts were provided. However, since it's not a buffer breakfast, no charges on my kids who share food with us. Furthermore they got to drink free, so shouldn't complain on this.
About the location: Diniwid Beach is far from the happening Station 2 (D'mall), but this also mean it's good for those who enjoy a quiet stay. The hotel offer free shuttle service to D'mall every hour from morning till mid night. It takes about 15 minutes to reach D'mall with the shuttle and we used the service very often during our stay to have our lunch & dinner at D'mall.
We enjoy our stay in Microtel and would love to thank the staffs again for their warm hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel by Wyndham Boracay is a beachfront Mediterranean-inspired resort. It sports a tropical island look and brings to its doorstep the white sand beaches, water sport activities, tropical beach night life and other island adventures. Microtel by Wyndham Boracay lends unmatched comfort to Boracay beach holidays, complementing the tropical vibe that Boracay Island is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Boracay
- Microtel Inn & Suites Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Hotel Boracay
- Microtel Boracay
- Boracay Microtel