All reviews dormitory room bhel beach front nice pool buffet breakfast short walk to the beach front office staff a nice place to stay swimming pool is mango superior room visit boracay bw station island ms tricycle
Reviewed 7 December 2017

This hotel resort is a perfect place to stay with barkada's, family. There a pool inside the hotel, plus the food is nice. I really the buffet breakfast. there a lot of choices like pasta,salad,bread,dessert,juice and fruit, and many more.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the Superior room for 3D/2N.

Check-in and check-out were a breeze. We were provided with welcome drinks which were delivered to our room. I believe it was the Cucumber slush and it was very refreshing.

Buffet breakfast had an adequate spread. The fruit shakes are made to order (separate charge).
I had mango shake and it was divine.

The pool was small but never crowded. Despite close proximity to the main road, it was never noisy.

Wi-Fi connection was intermittent but it was not a bother. There's plenty of other things to do anyway.

All of the staff we had encountered were very courteous and helpful.

We had a lovely stay and will definitely stay here again when we come back.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Hotel Best Western Boracay Tropics ..He is hugs and quit...I find myself on the island of Boracay on Philippines..Lies at the precious of the way of the main with a less than which goes to the beach.Better ,average class, with a small poll..And breakfast but I will be internet..In the middle of buidings and bungalows a small, nice garden...Nice I polite service..Clean and cozy..Close to shops ,restaurants and the beautiful beach is obout 500 merters.....I recommend,,

Room tip: 2 flor ..very nice room .
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Retrain your staff to be more friendly, caring and accommodating. It seems to me that this property care about revenue more than providing customer service. You care about getting money from your guests rather than making them happy and satisfied! Although, I would like to commend a couple of HK staff who were friendly and helpful when I asked about the e-mall. Other than that, Front Office and Breakfast people needs to hone their customer service skills. I love Best Western Hotels but this is the worst I've stayed. I stayed in Makati, Subic, Calgary, Airdie, Edmonton, Niagara Falls, Radium, etc... I've been to lots but you guys are really the most awful Best Western I've stayed at. So sorry for writing this bad feedback and I know how this would affect your rating, but please do something about your CUSTOMER SERVICE. Thank you!

1  Thank ellepeachie
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

This was our first trip to Boracay with a family of 5 (kids 3, 6, and 9).

This resort offered good value and a central location.

We stayed in the 'dormitory room'. Which is a lot better than it sounds. It featured 3 bunk beds and was very spacious. It is often difficult to find hotel rooms for 5 pax so this was perfect for us.

+room was clean, spacious, albeit a bit aged.
+breakfast was basic but generally good
+pool was small, but new (recommend the pool in the morning as the beach was better in the afternoon)
+convenient - 5 minutes to beach (station 2), 5 minutes to d'talapia market
+close to ferry terminal
+boutique and quiet
+service was very friendly and efficient

Note that Dormitory Rooms do not have much of a view from the balcony.

Also be sure to request blankets for the beds as they were not there when we checked in.

1  Thank Clubber-T