Coast(Boracay)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsla conchacrossing guardfruit shakesmango shakesmall roadsecurity guyairport transferthe location is perfectsuperior rooma great place to stayhotel restaurantwelcome drinkfew stepshotel guestsvisiting boracayd mallboat station
An Agoda Traveller
Reviewed 6 February 2009

• Stayed: February 2009
Reviewed 5 February 2009

I am from vancouver canada and I got married at Fridays resort boracay. Out of our 35 canadian guests, 20 stayed at Jonys including myself. First of all, for the price that we paid at jony's accommodation, it's all worth it! Location is good, it is on station 1 but close enough to station 2 where the party and shopping are. Regular rooms are decent and clean but the pent house is great with the beach view . All staffs are very friendly and attentive especially Rev who organized all my bookings. She is very professional, yet very sweet and accommodating. Ging is pretty good as well. Jony's resort also got us a whole roasted pig (lechon) as their token to us for choosing their resort. very sweet! like their hospitality isn't enough already. If you plan to stay 5 days or more, this resort is a good choice since the price is pretty reasonable. I will definately stay at jonys the next time we go back to the philippines. Again, thank you jonys resort and keep up the good work

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank mscanto
Reviewed 28 January 2009

I love this resort! The crew are very friendly and they always greet you with a smile.. The rooms are very clean.. from the bathroom to the terrace.. They will also make you feel special by having a welcome note on top of the bed.. :D The price- its affordable we stayed there for 4 days and 3 nights for just 5200/pax with airport transfers, daily set breakfast and island hopping.. its definitely a great experience for me and my family! Will definitely recommend this place to my friends..

Though they don't have a pool.. but that's okay.. we're in Boracay for the beach not for swimming pool.. hehehehe :D all in all.. Great resort!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank kitine
Reviewed 25 January 2009

We stayed at Jony's during our vacation at Boracay on Jan 2009. The welcome drink was delicious and we headed to the beach right away as soon as we dropped our luggage. The beach is close, about 30 steps away, but we had to cross a busy street to get there which could be stressful at times because there's so many tricycles you have to dodge. Once on the beach, the Jony's attendants were really helpful. They provided towels, beach chair and took food/drink orders. We were able to relax, eat, drink delicious mango shakes, enjoy the fine beach and sunset views.

The rooms were clean and decent. We got room 301 which had the best view of the water, but it was close to road and was noisy. I would have given a rating of "excellent" if the price was right and that I didn't have to cross the street to get to the beach. We paid about 5500Pesos/night which I felt was on expensive side for what we got. But overall it's a nice hotel with excellent staff service.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ron_SFO
Reviewed 17 January 2009

Finally we get the time to write down our thaughts on our stay at Jony’s in Boracay.
My Wife and I stayed at Jony’s Beach Resort in Boracay from 18.Aug.08 – 29.Aug.08.
We enjoyed from beginning to the end every minute of this beautiful Place.
Especially of the hospitality of the place we stayed at.
Ging Thanks again for your sweet way of making our stay so special.
We even got the chance to be models for their Resort pictures, just click our Pictures to see the Results.
I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to have the best part of the beach in Boracay it really is and it is so much near the ocean, that it does not bother you that there is no pool, we never missed a pool, as we could jump into the Ocean!! The staff is so nice and helps you in every situation.
The restaurant where you get your breakfast (you have a choice between American, continental or philipino breakfast) belongs to the hotel and the staff there is also so friendly. Greetings to all of the friendly statf at Jonys!! Right there is the special Staff for your outings in this part of the island, such as island hopping, snorkeling tour, diving tour, fishing tour, atv, etc. is your man to contact. You will find him right near jony’s restaurant.
We will definitely go there again and Relax from our hectic European lives…
Imagine a safe, clean and big room with balcony, tub etc.. and when you look out of the balcony you can see the water (crystal clear blue/green and white sand (soft and soooo cool).
There is a city centre on the island there are all the restaurants, shops and massage places.
We went to a place where the Masseuses are waiting to get clients on the beach and when you get your full body massage you can hear the water.. it is so relaxing.
There are also Places inside a Parlour, they are more expensive but we would still recommend the place we went to.
We even ordered Pizza , yes this is also possible, and recommendable try the yellowcab pizza its big and yummy. The Mexican food of Jonys is also good and you don’t even need to go to the main centre of the island as the restaurant is just part of your hotel. The Beach at Jonys is the best Beach part of Boracay with white sand and crystal clear water.
Beside the hotel there is a shake bar, which is supposed to be the best on the island, but we preferred the mango shakes from Jonys, big and really tasty..
I think that is it so don’t hesitate try Jonys and you will want to come back again and again, like we will very soon.
Nazim & Rabia