All reviews la concha fruit shakes crossing the road small road security guy airport transfer complimentary breakfast superior room a great place to stay hotel restaurant welcome drink location was perfect few steps visit boracay d mall boat station ging
Reviewed 12 May 2011

Jony's Place is located right smack in the center of Station 1, Boracay which makes it really accessible to all of your ideas of a good time(or at least the ones that are worth doing)--island hopping, snorkeling, fly fish, D'mall, Cocomangas, Crab House...name it! It' s just walking distance from Jony's. The place has changed quite a bit from the last time I was there but the staff, the smile and the wonderful service remains to be fantastic and definitely welcoming. All our requests were accommodated especially for the F & B side. They pleasantly adjusted their recipe to suit our taste like adding sliced chili to our Bicol Express...blending lemon rind with the mint leaves for our Mojitos...adding a dash of chocolate syrup to our Banana Peanut Butter Shake...all of these became our favorites that the staff already know what we wanted.

My friends and I occupied La Concha Suite and it sure was worth every penny that we paid. It was really comfortable and spacey, the others could be "partying" downstairs while the "weak" relaxes upstairs.

This is my 2nd time to stay in Jony's...and this is definitely the only place I will stay in for my next visits...hopefully the Jacuzzi outside the suiterooms will be ready by then.

I recommend: Banana Peanut Butter Shake (don't forget the dash of choco syrup)
Mojitos (real kick without the alcohol taste)
Classic Pork Adobo

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank eLLeGene
Reviewed 12 May 2011

If anyone were to ask me what I remember best about my trip to Boracay, I'd say 2 things... FOOD & HOSPITALITY. The staff at Jony's were awesome throughout our stay. Always ready to assist and provide advice on anything that we needed. From actvities, to room service, to making arrangement, to dining... The dining! Jony's has the best food on the beach - Bar None. It was so good, we ate most of our meals right there. And every meal felt like I was dining with my friends. The wait staff were awesome. I'd highly recommend the adobo, bicol express (spicy), banana & peanut butter shake, the mojitos. The hotel is conveniently located just around the corner from d'mall and all the conveniences that Boracay can offer - oh, and the beach is beautiful. If you're reading this and happen to work for Jony's - Thanks for making my first trip to Boracay super awesome! I shall return! :)

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nidapele
Reviewed 12 May 2011

We had such an amazing time in Boracay in April 2011! Part of it was staying at Jony's. I have not one complain. The staff was just so accommodating and friendly. From the moment my fiance and I were picked up by their shuttle service from the port, we immediately felt welcomed. Then when we arrive at the resort, we were greeted with fresh mango shakes that we would later keep ordering throughout our stay!

Our room, located on the second floor, was the deluxe with the a queen size and a single bed. It was a pretty good size room. It was very clean and everything looked new. We had a veranda that was looking out to the entrance and street, and partially of the ocean.

The restaurant was wonderful as well. All the food we had were excellent. i remember having some kind of filipino version taco that was so delish! The waiters are so nice as well. They will always make sure you are taken care of. One of the waiters named Rey was very kind to arrange for us a tour around the island.

Staying at Jony's really made our vacation as relaxing, as smooth, and memorable as it was. I would stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mehlisah
Reviewed 8 May 2011

it took me many days to decide where to stay in boracay......good i made the right choice ..at jonys...4days 3 nights package! Me , my husband and my 6 yo kid really enjoyed our stay considering the location, the peaceful surrroundings and the staff. We were so comfortable during our short stay. Its a perfect place if you are with your family to relax ....D mall is just few min walk. beach is just a few steps, theres free wifi , food was okey especially their famous shake...ill surely miss it( my fav avocado shake) !.........but there is one thing i would like to comment.....theres no tooth brush provided in the room. We have travelled to different places and stayed in different hotels and all have toothbrush for there guest. But over all...jonys is perfect place for family....Thanks to the staff! See you next summer...and hope this time theres free toothbrush LOL.....

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank neobong
Reviewed 5 May 2011

Jonys is a wonderful place. We had booked in for 12 nights originally in April 2011 but had to move after 3 because a 'trance / disco bar' has opened up next door completely ruining the atmosphere of this lovely place.

They were really sweet when we explained why we had to move and completely understood. I feel really sorry for the owners of this place because unless they can shut the next door place down they will loose business.

Boracay is a busy tourist destination for the neighbouring asian countries, so the place gets pretty busy on weekends and holidays.

The food in this place is great. Never thought i liked Mexican as much as I did. If you choose not to stay here you should still search it out for the food and the shakes which they are famouse for.

The other thing to note is that the rooms are accross a road so you need to cross a relatively busy road when you go from the beach to the rooms. There is also only a few bedchairs so if you want to sit around on bedchairs all day this might not be the place for you... depends on what you are looking for.

Room tip: go for a room on the second floor or third floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple