US$49
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$72
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$12
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$34
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfruit shakesmango shakesecurity guyairport transferthe location is perfectsuperior roomhotel restaurantwelcome drinka great place to stayfew stepshotel guestshome away from homed mallvisit boracayboat stationgingisland
Reviewed 12 May 2011

If anyone were to ask me what I remember best about my trip to Boracay, I'd say 2 things... FOOD & HOSPITALITY. The staff at Jony's were awesome throughout our stay. Always ready to assist and provide advice on anything that we needed. From actvities, to room service, to making arrangement, to dining... The dining! Jony's has the best food on the beach - Bar None. It was so good, we ate most of our meals right there. And every meal felt like I was dining with my friends. The wait staff were awesome. I'd highly recommend the adobo, bicol express (spicy), banana & peanut butter shake, the mojitos. The hotel is conveniently located just around the corner from d'mall and all the conveniences that Boracay can offer - oh, and the beach is beautiful. If you're reading this and happen to work for Jony's - Thanks for making my first trip to Boracay super awesome! I shall return! :)

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank nidapele
Reviewed 12 May 2011

We had such an amazing time in Boracay in April 2011! Part of it was staying at Jony's. I have not one complain. The staff was just so accommodating and friendly. From the moment my fiance and I were picked up by their shuttle service from the port, we immediately felt welcomed. Then when we arrive at the resort, we were greeted with fresh mango shakes that we would later keep ordering throughout our stay!

Our room, located on the second floor, was the deluxe with the a queen size and a single bed. It was a pretty good size room. It was very clean and everything looked new. We had a veranda that was looking out to the entrance and street, and partially of the ocean.

The restaurant was wonderful as well. All the food we had were excellent. i remember having some kind of filipino version taco that was so delish! The waiters are so nice as well. They will always make sure you are taken care of. One of the waiters named Rey was very kind to arrange for us a tour around the island.

Staying at Jony's really made our vacation as relaxing, as smooth, and memorable as it was. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mehlisah
Reviewed 8 May 2011

it took me many days to decide where to stay in boracay......good i made the right choice ..at jonys...4days 3 nights package! Me , my husband and my 6 yo kid really enjoyed our stay considering the location, the peaceful surrroundings and the staff. We were so comfortable during our short stay. Its a perfect place if you are with your family to relax ....D mall is just few min walk. beach is just a few steps, theres free wifi , food was okey especially their famous shake...ill surely miss it( my fav avocado shake) !.........but there is one thing i would like to comment.....theres no tooth brush provided in the room. We have travelled to different places and stayed in different hotels and all have toothbrush for there guest. But over all...jonys is perfect place for family....Thanks to the staff! See you next summer...and hope this time theres free toothbrush LOL.....

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank neobong
Reviewed 5 May 2011

Jonys is a wonderful place. We had booked in for 12 nights originally in April 2011 but had to move after 3 because a 'trance / disco bar' has opened up next door completely ruining the atmosphere of this lovely place.

They were really sweet when we explained why we had to move and completely understood. I feel really sorry for the owners of this place because unless they can shut the next door place down they will loose business.

Boracay is a busy tourist destination for the neighbouring asian countries, so the place gets pretty busy on weekends and holidays.

The food in this place is great. Never thought i liked Mexican as much as I did. If you choose not to stay here you should still search it out for the food and the shakes which they are famouse for.

The other thing to note is that the rooms are accross a road so you need to cross a relatively busy road when you go from the beach to the rooms. There is also only a few bedchairs so if you want to sit around on bedchairs all day this might not be the place for you... depends on what you are looking for.

Room Tip: go for a room on the second floor or third floor
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank happiness1973
Reviewed 3 May 2011

We chose Jony's based on trip advisor's reviews and stayed at for 4 nights, traveling with our 11 year old. We requested pick up for the additional price and were met at the airport. Upon arrival at the resort, we were greeted with mango shakes. These are fantastic and worth the trip itself. No where did we find a mango shake as good as at Jony's! Our 11 y.o. gobbled these down in minutes!

The service and attentiveness of the staff was top notch. We were greeted by Ging who I had been communicating with when making our reservations. A roll away was immediately brought to our room for our daughter. The beach and restaurant was just across the street and having the guard there to help you cross is a definite plus!

The restaurant was great as well. We'd always be greeted by the staff. Arjay was one staff member who would always help us out at the restaurant and get us lounge chairs on the beach. They would even set umbrellas up for us! All we had to do was look and someone would come to us and ask if we needed anything. The restaurant staff would even look out for the personal items of their guests. You could ask them to watch your camera and they would take it and put it in a safe place.

The breakfast was included in our package. We found it to be the appropriate amount of food and delicious as well. The fried pork adobo is yummy. We also had dinner there as well and found all the food to be tasty. My family and I would definitely return to Jony's. We enjoyed our stay and the excellent service the staff provided. The rooms are clean and taken care of. Wi-fi was a little slow, but when one of the most beautiful beaches is right outside your door, wi-fi was way down the list of things that needed to be done! Oh and if you need a 110 outlet, just let the front desk know. They have one and will charge whatever you need charged.

Jony's was the best. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family