US$40
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$73
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$12
  • Restaurant
US$35
Agoda.com
All reviewsstar loungebrunch buffetrooftop barpremier roombeach securityd mallwhite beachcomplimentary massagecaticlan airportturn down servicehotel guestssecurity personnelprivate boatbeach chairsamazing hotelfew stepsvisit boracay
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

This is the best hotel I've stayed in! The experience is seemless from the moment we stepped out of the airport, considering we had to take a 90 mins car ride then take a boat transfer to the island and an additional 15 minutes car transfer.

At the hotel, every staff's attention to detail is impressive. They will greet you whenever they meet you and fulfil your needs the best they can. One morning we requested for ice chocolate during breakfast, not knowing its not in the menu, they scrambled for the ice chocolate.

The daily snacks provided to us is a lovely touch too, along with the bed made for us to dive right in is a small but impressive gesture.

The hotel itself, is centrally located and easily accesible to everywhere by foot. Though there are many bars in close vicinity, we barely hear any loud music in the room.

All in all, we never wanted to leave the hotel. Definitely my first choice if I were to visit Boracay again

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raymond W
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Lovely hotel in the middle of the party atmosphere Boracay "strip" near the D Mall - but when you go behind the lobby doors you are in a serene and lovely environment. The service was great - the room was lovely and the hotel is well maintained. I recommend the SPA THE MASSAGES WERE WONDERFUL!!!! Cocktails on the roof bar at sunset provide a great spot to just have a drink and view the spectacular sunsets!!!

Lovely pool and decent gym as well..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Good location, just a few walk to D’mall. Friendly and polite staff. They gave us a complimentary massage for 2 person and it was awesome. Rooms are clean, their housekeeping are attentive. We also like their jacuzzi, so colorful at night.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Booked through Agoda , stayed here for 3 nights . From check in to check out was smooth and fast , breakfast provided was a lot of choices , staff was friendly , room was cosy & comfortable. Location was good , walking distance to 7-Eleven , Starbucks , restaurants ,shopping & bars . The massage here was excellent compare to outside massage in Boracay. Overall Good stay in Boracay !

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank kenkeh
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This gem is located in the centre of the action on Station 2 White Beach, right on the beach. It’s relatively small with around 50 rooms. I had a premier room which was up the back overlooking the resort with sea glimpses. The room was impeccable, well laced out, lots of storage and beautiful balcony. If I could fault anything it was that the light in the shower room was too dim for shaving, and due to the proximity of next door, the balcony was not private.
The pool was nice and temperature was good. Staff were all really friendly and looked after me. A special callout to Michael who took my bags to the hotel and the escorted me all the way back to the airport. Also the security guy at the beach - he was always friendly and I never felt worried about leaving my stuff at the lounge.
It’s quite a trek to get to Boracay, so I recommend using the hotels direct service even if you have to pay. It skipped all queues and had a car, then boat, then car waiting for me at each stop.
I’d return in a heartbeat.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo