“Just do it!”

Ranked #1 of 16 Nightlife in Boracay
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Feeling like a stranger in the island? Wondering what to do and where to go for a night of island fun? Boracay PubCrawl will guide you through the different bars and clubs in the 24/7 island of Boracay. We will bring you to the most happening spots, quench your thirst with awesome drink specials, and help you meet new friends from all corners of the globe! Boracay PubCrawl is simply the best way to meet new people and fellow travelers from all over the world and the best way to experience some of the hottest bars and clubs Boracay has to offer!
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

If you like to meet new people, drink, play games and are not shy, this is for you. My boyfriend and I had a blast a made some good new friends... one of them being our friend Gunes who signed us up! Not expensive and well worth the experience. You also eat to take with you a shirt and a shot glass! Look them up on FB for lots of pictures... Cheers!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing Captains! They made the night lively and fun! We booked last August 19 since the review here at trip advisor is very high! Truly #BestNightEver #TurnStrangersIntoFriends

Reviewed 17 August 2017

I first got to know of pubcrawl when I searched for activities to do in Bora. I signed up just expecting to meet new friends or have fun partying since we are only 2 in our group. Little did I expect that I would be getting to know my current boyfriend at this event. I'm not saying that this event is for you to find someone but maybe it's really a good platform to get to know people from different parts of the world. If you finish the 5 bars, expect to get wasted and find yourself dancing with everyone you see. Went there last March so there were around 150 people in our group I guess. It was so fun that we plan to go back next year and have fun at pubcrawl.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend April really enjoyed the night. Unforgettable experience for us! Its a good decision to join the boracay pubcrawl for the first time. The concept is TURN STRANGERS INTO FRIENDS! And yes, we got lots of friends in just one night. If you have plans going to boracay, add boracay pubcrawl to your list. Better to try it yourself. Stay Awesome! ❤️

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

BoraCay is well known for its white sand beaches and very lively night life.

Having said that, Pubcrawl is indeed a must-try especially for party goers and extroverts when visiting Boracay. Standard fee is 990 but you can avail their "Early Bird promo" 690-Ladies and 790-Men. This fee includes 5 shots from 5 known pubs in the place, another 5 shots will come from the captains of this event. During our time, Bars are: Gypsea Shack, Epic Bar, Club Paraw, Club Galaxy.

In this event, you can get to know people all over the world.