Lowest prices for your stay
Vio.com
US$84
Agoda.com
US$37
KLOOK
US$39
Trip.comUS$39
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Location is about 2 mins walk from Station 1 Beach, just right across the main road.Near shops and convenient store. Plated Breakfast. Room is a bit small but just enough if your just 2 in the room. Staff are nice and helpful. Pool is a bit Mushy not really inviting. Villas on the pool have a lot of mosquitoes though I think they need to pump up their resort and facilities. We don't really spend much time in the resort since we would rather stay out in the beach and do activities.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

My partner booked this hotel for 12 days. We often enjoy the pool to ourselves. It's very close to the beach, about 2 minutes walk. It's a good location as it is far enough away from the main highway and from the beach. During weekends, the beach becomes too noisy so it's best to have a hotel that's away from the crowd but close enough to the beach. Since we stayed for 12 days, we tried every meal on their breakfast menu. Later on you'd get tired of it. Also, we had a tiny mouse in the room. But it does move from one room to the next. The staff was friendly and kind. The kitchen who prepares our breakfast sometimes do not follow instructions. Like when I told them to do the eggs scrambled. Twice it happened that they cooked it sunnyside up. Overall, this hotel is good to stay in.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We stayed at Sitio for 3 nights and I thought after the first night services were supposed to get better. I have lived overseas for a very long time and traveled to a lot of places and stayed at both budget and expensive accommodation but this one in one of my favourite places will go down to the books in terms of disappointment. When I arrived I was surprised to find my parents and brother checked in at some sort of a makeshift room (we booked a villa) as they said none of the villas we booked are not available. At night I suffered and did not get a very comfortable sleep because of bugs crawling on my face. The next morning we were greeted by a subpar breakfast with instant coffee. (Station 1 resort without a coffee machine. Are you kidding me?) The next day we were transferred to a villa which was quite big and nice there was a "jacuzzi" inside the master bedroom's bath but they said that one only works as bathtub. So we stayed anyway and I was asking my parents even if I am on a budget we should not really book a place like this one. There was also a misunderstanding about the payments so with the service and everything else that was bad in this property we were even charged some extras. As we left we were promised to have a hearty breakfast of bacon omelets but what was served to us the next morning were eggs with very small pieces of mushroom in it. Well, if you are on a budget I guess it is okay but i would not recommend it even knowing there are so many other options in Boracay. The staff are polite anyways I give them that but the service and facilities of this property needs a complete overhaul.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

When me and my boyfriend first arrived in Borocay we booked a honeymoon suit in Station 1, however when we got to the Sitio our taxi driver took us to, the receptionist told us we were at a different location as there was 3 Sitio Hotels which was so annoying as we had to travel again.

When we arrived at the one we were supposed to at the receptionist told us that we had our room upgraded to a double room, when we finally made it to our room we realised we had 2 double beds, I made it clear that we didn’t need these beds but they said that all they had available.
Anyways me and my boyfriend couldn’t be bothered trying to sort out the room situation so we just left it.

The hotel we stayed at was very close to the The Pig Out Bistro. It’s a great location to get to the beach, it’s not far away from D Mall but the only thing is, it is terribly loud.

Right in front of the hotel they have a house where they have a lot of dogs barking all the time and loud people drinking and partying till the early morning causing me to have a terrible sleep and early mornings every night and day (who wants to get up at 6am every morning because they dogs won’t shut up??) Don’t get me wrong we are a young couple but the noise is just ridiculous, it ruined our stay completely!

The staff though here are wonderful, very attentive, very nice an we never had a problem with them. If you stay with the Sitio villas I suggest you don’t stay at the new build we were at because it’s loud and the pool is rubbish and small but stay at the one with the big pool as that one was a lot quieter and still very close to the beach.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

We stayed in Sitio from Dec 2-5 (advanced booking thru Agoda). The pictures look much better than the actual hotel. But what makes our stay more disappointing is the awful customer service and irrational hotel policy. The staff didn't explain well hotel policies and were talking loudly even if there were guests around. Dirty pool, salty breakfast, shower not working properly (the water is always hot), and irrational "stain policy" since they made me pay Php900 because of the henna inked that left small dots on the pillows. Last weekend was my second time in Bora and my first hotel experience in Casa Pilar (Station 1) was much better. Really, there are more budget hotels that can offer better service and relaxing ambiance.

Room tip: Seats in cabanas were too low for comfort
Date of stay: December 2017