All reviews every morning balinese hut sunrise view white beach place to stay kite surfing island instagram nanay mosquitoes
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I must say that our stay at Mt. Casitas is the best I had on a beach resort.!
We had a hard time traveling from Kalibo airport to the location, no thanks to southwest. Thanks to Pat who helped to called southwest and liaised with them.
Upon reaching the entrance of the villa, there were 2 staffs waiting there helping us to carry our luggage to our villa. Thanks to them thou, it was a real climb up.,
Once we reach our room, our tired mood change for the better!! The villa was old, but well kept and clean with a large balcony. As it was already dark, we could not see the view ahead. Had dinner prearranged thru Pat and so glad we did. Food was served hot and they were exact home cooked. Chicken papaya soup was tasty, fish and vegetables dish were fresh!! Although tired , we still had a great time star gazing before bed.
Next morning moment when I woke up, went to the balcony and wow!!
What a breathtaking view!!! Check out the pics! Best sunrise settings. Will be even better if it’s not so cloudy..
We love Pats cooking so much that we pre ordered dinner again together with some seafood we bought and Pat gladly help us to cook them as well.!
Good staffs helping with our table settings and housekeeping. Breakfast was great too! Not too much , but enough to fill our stomach.,
Only little setback was the walk up to the villa., quite taxing if you’ve not been exercising, lol.,
Overall- Great Stay!! Great Food!! Best View!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Patricia Ann Gu... V, Owner at Boracay Private Mt. Casitas Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us in Casitas Kelvin and family. Thank you so much for your lovely review.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I just spent a wonderful four days and three nights in probably one of the last unspoiled destinations in Boracay Island. We arrived in the evening passing the chaos of building constructions along the route. It was with a sigh of relief when we got to our destination to see that Boracay Private Mountain Casitas has not changed since my first visit five years ago. The same unobtrusive service, elegant touches of flowers almost everywhere in our casita and a well-stacked fridge of water, beer and juices with just a slight service mark up. Our breakfast was included in the package. We decided to have our dinner ordered through their main kitchen as well, manned by owner and kitchen goddess Pat. It certainly did not disappoint! My friends throughly enjoyed their experience and are already making plans for a return next year!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Patricia Ann Gu... V, Owner at Boracay Private Mt. Casitas Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

It was a pleasure having you ALL in the compound Gene. Looking forward to having you all again.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I came to stay with my dad who knows the place since years. It's his favorite place on Boracay.
I knew and love the Beach Front because of its attractive night live, hanging around with friends and chilling during the day.
I was positively surprised by the Kite-Surfers Beach and found out that living apart from the hot spots on White Beach does not impede much. Especially as the place attracts with its reclusive atmosphere. I enjoyed breakfast, the incredible service and hanging around.

Room Tip: All three chalets are equally outstanding
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Patricia Ann Gu... V, Owner at Boracay Private Mt. Casitas Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review of Casitas. Hope to see you soon in the mountain.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Restless days in the shore line would really stress you, but this place really packed a punch, it seemed far off the island but the view would renew your soul from the stresses. The room, the food, and the view is outstanding. definitely a place to stay on boracay.

Room Tip: room on the 2nd level
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Patricia Ann Gu... V, Owner at Boracay Private Mt. Casitas Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

are all you can really do. Everything is so beautiful-- from the mint water upon arrival to the landscaping, from the coral stone structures of the villas to the rustic furniture inside them. For someone physically unfit like me, the climb was well worth it. The service, the rooms, the staff, everything is so amazing. Pat, her husband Juli, and her mother Nanay Cora were so accommodating it really did feel like home, only better :) The smallest things- the flowers on water pots, the stone steps, the lamp posts were all so beautiful. I made the effort to get up early to catch the sunrise from my room and it did take my breath away. Made me wonder why we set so much store on sunsets when sunrises are just as beautiful especially from their place haha-- Anyway the continental breakfast was sumptuous, the dessert Instagram-swoon-worthy and I seriously, seriously didn't want to leave. I am definitely coming back. Boracay is teeming with amazing resorts and hotels and Mt. Casitas Villa is pretty much up there with the greats. An enchanting oasis of peace and quiet, this part is very important-- just the right distance away from the raging parties to get away from them but not too far to miss out on them. That amazing Balinese hut where they served our breakfast was the cherry on top of our fantastic stay. Highly, highly recommended :) Thank you so much :)

Stayed: April 2017
Patricia Ann Gu... V, Manager at Boracay Private Mt. Casitas Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Hi Jim! Thank you so much for your lovely review :)