All reviews internet connection smart hotel few steps recommend this hotel rooftop cafe two thumbs a wonderful stay great hotel accommodating staff nice room star hotel main beach room service enjoyed our stay the hotel staff boracay island place to stay
Reviewed 28 March 2018

The room was very good, cant forget the smart TV where you can even watch netflix and Youtube. Wifi was great although there were moments where it didn't function that well. The staff were very polite and they were happy to help you if there were any problems. The bathroom was also very good. Room service can also be trusted to make your room new again.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms are best choice if your going to swim alot
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The staff was amazing, the reception staff was super friendly and helpful no matter what. The breakfast was super fresh and cooked upon request, it took a little while but worth the wait. Super close to beach and shops nearby! The room was really clean, and we got it cleaned EVERY day which was very conveniant for us.
The bathroom also big and clean, we really enjoyed our stay! Great job to G Executive!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

It was my 2nd time in the island. My first was long long time ago. Hotel was recomended my friend who was satisfied with his stay in the hotel. I had a wonderful stay from my first day to my departure. All staff are nice, Hotel is clean and fresh. Linens are very comportable. Cafe at the rooftop has relaxing beach view. Internet is fast. Few steps from the shore. All of this made my stay memorable.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Thank u so much po sa G executive hotel sa mga staff sa pag ackaso sa amin ng family ko. Sobrang linis ng hotel, and sarap ng break fast at very accessible sa lahat, It's near in the convenient store, groceries, souvenir market and sa beach. Thank u po talaga sana next visit namen dyan uli kami, I recomend ko sa iba pang friend ang location ng hotel nyo. More power po!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Friendly and super accommodating staff! My boyfriend and I were not feeling well during our 3 night stay (mostly fatigue) and the staff quickly gave us medicine. They were all so nice and that's what made our stay memorable. The hotel is brand new and clean. It's also small enough that the building stays quiet and since it's tucked away from the main beach, it's very peaceful at night. No complaints at all except that the hotel was hard to locate because it's new and the locals are not familiar with it yet. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple