“Great place to stay at quiet end of White Beach”
Review of Island Jewel Inn

Island Jewel Inn
Ranked #53 of 145 Hotels in Boracay
Vancouver, Canada
“Great place to stay at quiet end of White Beach”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Edgar and his family were very friendly and inviting when we arrived. They offered us a free welcome beer and gave us good advice and tips. The room was very clean and tidy and the shower had hot water (yay!). Edgar and the nighttime security guard were also very helpful in getting us a tricycle to the pier at the crack of dawn when we had to check out due to an early flight. The location was great for us - down at the very south end of White Beach where it's quieter. The hotel is set about a 30 second walk back from the beach path so it's a quiet location. Would definitely recommend!
-Couple, 20s, Canada

2 Thank Liz S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Korean first
Davao City, Philippines
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I've search this hotel via Trip Advisor, i like it based on their comments and review, I contact them to how to booked at the resort, so i booked for 3 nights with 50% downpayment via western union. So when we were there was a warm and comfortable welcome by Edgar which manages the hotel and their staff. My name was printed on their welcome desk and ask me some welcome drink either water or beer... hope there was juice... The hospitality of Edgar amazed me, he feels us that we are at home. The room was very clean, as well as the towels which you never hesitate to use one, they change the bedsheets and towel everymorning or by request whenever you like, there was a fridge which already stored different types of soda's and beverages with a price of each drinks. There's also a electronic safety deposit box which fits my dslr camera, wallets and some important jewelries. The aircon work well, they had a security guard at night which you feel safe. When there don't hesitate to ask edgar for the best thing to do when your in boracay. Edgar arranged our island hopping tour which we enjoyed very much.

I never regret to stay at this hotel, its just a minute walk to the beach front, the place is at station 3 at Angol Road, the place was tranquil, feel the serenity in it, away from the noisy club and bars at station 1 and 2. You can feel the peaceful place truly a paradise. If your adventurer and love to walk along the beach, this place is for you. Dmall was the fartest on this place but you can take a tricycle my tip if your a couple, walk tru Angol Road just a few meter away Island Jewel Inn until can reach a highway where a lots of tricycles there which will take you at the DMall for only 10 pesos/person. Don't be fooled by the lined up tricycles or motors at the middle of angol road to take you to Dmall which charge you 75 pesos per trip.

Over all Island Jewel Inn was the best place to stay when your in Boracay. Away from the hustle and bustle of the crowd of station 1 and 2.

Room Tip: I took a superiom room.... I love the view of room 26... Thank you very much
3 Thank Vinz8000
Komsomolsk-on-Amur, Russia
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Hello!
I was in this plase last year, and what can I say say about thes place:
It`s quiet, baeutiful place near sea side.
What I can specifically note is a very frendly staff.
I strongly recommend it if you whant to relax.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank sshimko
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 February 2012

The excellent reviews for this hotel on Tripadvisor were the reason for choosing to stay here. We stayed at the Island Jewel for one week and were not disappointed in any way. The location was perfect, being only a one minute walk from the beach and located in a very quiet part of the island. All the staff were very friendly, helpful and welcoming. The room was perfectly OK. It was bright, neat and tidy and was cleaned daily, including fresh towels. Lots of shelves to store your gear, but no cupboards - this wasn't a problem though. There's no hard sell at the hotel to get you on any of the endless activities Boracay has to offer. The staff were always helpful with information and advice about the island. We would not hesitate in recommending this hotel, and feel it would be ideal for couples, family, friends, business, or solo. We will definitely stay at the Island Jewel if we visit Boracay again. Many many thanks to Edgar, Analie and the rest of the staff for making our stay a very enjoyable one. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank MikeTT1234
Modesto, California
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My gf and I stayed at this hotel for about a week, after searching and comparing hotels we chose this one, it was a very good choice. Edgar and the staff there were extremly friendly and polite, always greeted us with a smile and asked if we needed anything else to make our stay pleasureable. I remember it rained a few days while there and Edgar lent us an umbrella for the rest of our stay there, small gester that went far in my book. Its a family owned business so you can feel assured its run with in very caring attomsphere, all the staff we very friendly and easy going. Its located in station 3 so its very quite and chill in this part of the island which was perfect for us. I will definitely stay there again on my next future trip to boracay. Thank you Edgar and all your staff, keep up the great friendly service and great prices!

2 Thank H T