All reviews japanese family cowboy cocina japanese restaurant in the hotel hotel guests get white beach separate toilet two twin beds wet swimsuits rooms are very basic up to date crowded area bit dated family room beach path the hotel is clean free breakfast shell necklace
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Great Place to stay close to a stunning beach view.
Breakfast is good . Staff is very helpful and nice. A few steps to the beach and the breakfast has beach view. This is a good experience to have.
This place is on the quieter area of white sand beach.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RaStarGlow
Reviewed 23 September 2017

We stay there with my philipino wife for 3 nights..they transfer us from the Caticlan airport to the resort for 600pesos all inclusing (van, boat and fees), all are very gently and helpful, rooms are comfortable, with big bathroom..there is a japanese restaurant in the hotel where we eat our breakfast but and dinner if we want.. Location is perfect in station 3, very quiet and the white beach out of our rooms 50 meters..there are many restaurants if like to eat outside or to walk on the beach at sunset.. If there is a negative is that need to walk about 10 minutes to the central road to find a tricycle (if you want to visit and other places of Boracay alone).

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndreasM1532
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I was looking for a family room that will accomodate 4 people. I was happy with this choice. The room is spacious and fully furnished. It has a wide closet with a safe deposit inside. The bath room is big, clean and well stocked with toiletries. There is a porch but no view as there is a wall in front. We didn't miss the view and were grateful to have a place to hang our wet swimsuits.
Location, location , location. Surfside is located in station 3, kind of quiet compared to 1 or2 but we loved it. Located just a few steps from the beach we can go back and forth anytime we want.
The resort has it's own restaurant and spa. I had the best massage at a reasonable price. You have to visit the spa. The wooden floor is spotless, felt like it was just mopped. I love the wide selection of free breakfast. For Japanese out there, they serve Japanese food. Next door is Cowboy Cocina which serves western food, a must if you have a picky eater.
What can I say about the employees. They are hardworking, pleasant, helpful people. They also speak english.
I would say that the hotel really made sure we clients had an enjoyable experience. At no cost at all the hotel's van took us to the port for our next leg of journey. I would highly recommend this place. The price is very reasonable.
For those with a bad knee like mine be informed that this room is up a flight of stairs. If this is the last room, I will still take it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a place in Boracay to unwind and served with Japanese kind of hospitality, you should visit this place. They have the best beachfront and view of what Boracay truly was before. My stay was truly excellent - food, room and accomodating honest staff. What could you ask for more. Just a few parts of Boracay that have preserved their natural beauty.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jo-ann Y
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is run by a Japanese couple, and the Japanese level of service and attention to detail shines through. So many little touches make it great. The staff are very well trained and are truly attentive to your needs.

The coffee shop provides a nice breakfast and the menu is reasonably priced.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo