Baling Hai Beach Resort
US$73
bedfinder
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$67
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$48
Hotelpower.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewstree housesmall covestrees and plantscrystal clear watercomfort roomstayed longervisiting boracaytricycleparadiseprivacyphilippinesislandhutsbugsshoweringstationpartying
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Boracay unimagined. Balinghai is heaven for people visiting Boracay. Serene, Natural, Beautiful. I don't mind staying here for a long time! I can swim and snorkel all day! The native basket they use to deliver your food from the main kitchen is uniquely Balinghai.

Room Tip: TREEHOUSE VILLA has amazing views
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2017

Boracay it seems is known for two things; 1. beautiful beaches 2. partying; and it delivers on both fronts. White beach is the main beach and most hotels are based here. This stretch of beach is a really buzzing but can be a little full on 24/7. This is where the Baling Hai Beach Resort comes in. On the outskirts of station one it is tucked away and is only accessible by road (you cant walk from White beach), this is good because it means it is really quiet but also means you really have to get tuk tuks in and out of the main strip. These are easily called and cheap so it isn't a problem.
Balinghai beach in my opinion, is the best beach on the island and as guests at the beach resort, you have free access to it. It is small but beautiful and very secluded. There is a lovely and reasonable beach bar on the beach too. Staff are very friendly and there are some floating beds that the resort have positioned a short swim off the beach which are lovely to swim out to.
The only downside is that the resort allows none guests onto the beach for a fee. This isnt a problem but as the beach is small, things can get crowded. We did find out little slice of paradise slightly ruined sometimes by some inconsiderate "day guests" who wouldst observe the "quiet" policy, I think this should be enforced more strictly by staff, however this wasn't a big problem, rather a minor annoyance. Our room "garden house" had a breathtaking view of the beach and was very private, quirky and secluded. Really recommend this place, book it now!

Room Tip: Look at the photos of the different rooms on their website for a good idea of what sort of room you would prefer.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2017

We stayed at Balinghai for 6 nights in February 2017 and had the best time ever. Arriving at the hotel, walking through the jungle and seeing the view... It was a great experience!

We stayed in the Tree house, which is a big house (two bedrooms, big common room) with the most amazing view. We ordered breakfast to our house every morning, because the view was just too good to miss. You pay extra for breakfast, but that is really no problem. Big servings and good food. They also arrange romantic dinners on the beach -very good!

It is located approximately 15 minutes with tricycle from D'mall. No problem getting around - the staff call a tricycle for you anytime.

If you want a quiet and relaxing vacation, this is the perfect place. The hotel have a private beach with crystal clear water. It is a good place for just hanging out, but also for snorkeling, SUP and kayaking. There are only 8 houses (I think), so you have a lot of privacy. We felt like we had the beach to ourselves most days. We went to White beach for a week after our stay at Balinghai, and White beach was such a disappointment.

The staff is super helpful and nice, always ready to answer your questions. Special thanks to Alex for recommending some really good restaurants.

Will definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Some houses have AC.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

An excellent hotel to stay in with all the needs covered. We were here to celebrate our first anniversary which was setup on the beach with candles and sumptuous food and wine. The best part of this resort is there private beach. Clean serene and no crowds except for people who stay there. Certainly coming back again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I was excited when I look the website it was stunning and magical unfortunately completely opposite! We booked a a garden house 4 for 4x guest for a week in January. My guest made it however I didn't make it due for emergency reason in the cancellation fee, they have term and condition if you provide legal documents they will refund 50% of your payments. I tried to get hold with the management but until now I don't heard any updates.Other options they will sent me a voucher valid within 2 years but thats didn't happen as well.

My guest arrive however they were not impress with the place. The place no near whats it looks like in the website. No maintenance, dirty, there's no water in the swimming pool.

My guest are young ladies they don't found safe to stay there. When they arrive early in the morning there's no proper security. The guy apparently as a security was playing a rooster. It is located in remote area and in the main road surrounded with the squatters area. Early morning there's also drunk men hanging around and there's no other way to get there. Most of all over-price!!!!!!

WHAT YOU SEE IN THE WEBSITE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WHEN YOU GET THERE. CHECK THE PHOTOS I'VE ATTACH!!

The place looks like about to bankrupt!!!

Room Tip: fake!!!! be careful
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family