See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

An excellent hotel to stay in with all the needs covered. We were here to celebrate our first anniversary which was setup on the beach with candles and sumptuous food and wine. The best part of this resort is there private beach. Clean serene and no crowds except for people who stay there. Certainly coming back again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2017

I was excited when I look the website it was stunning and magical unfortunately completely opposite! We booked a a garden house 4 for 4x guest for a week in January. My guest made it however I didn't make it due for emergency reason in the cancellation fee, they have term and condition if you provide legal documents they will refund 50% of your payments. I tried to get hold with the management but until now I don't heard any updates.Other options they will sent me a voucher valid within 2 years but thats didn't happen as well.

My guest arrive however they were not impress with the place. The place no near whats it looks like in the website. No maintenance, dirty, there's no water in the swimming pool.

My guest are young ladies they don't found safe to stay there. When they arrive early in the morning there's no proper security. The guy apparently as a security was playing a rooster. It is located in remote area and in the main road surrounded with the squatters area. Early morning there's also drunk men hanging around and there's no other way to get there. Most of all over-price!!!!!!

WHAT YOU SEE IN THE WEBSITE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WHEN YOU GET THERE. CHECK THE PHOTOS I'VE ATTACH!!

The place looks like about to bankrupt!!!

Room Tip: fake!!!! be careful
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sstaley
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Far from D-mall and front beach so much!!!
In the night you can't go anywhere! The entrance is so scared! Walking to the front or the gate is very tried!! No shampoo, no breakfast and no air!
BTW, if you love quiet place. It's may be ok to you. The beach is so private and beautiful. But I think I would not be back there. Not my type.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

What a great place. It's pricey, but it's worth it. Our Cliff House is well constructed and everything worked well. Other than a lonely gecko I didn't see any bugs even - including ants that seem to be everywhere in the Philippines.

The staff were great, helped with our bags and arranging for tricycles.

The beach is a bit rocky, unlike White Beach, but the beach bar, use of non motorized water amenities and the floating platforms make up for it.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2017

I known this place by my Filipino friend who recommended this place to have a quiet beach for take a deep rest and relax on my vacation. Then I stay here for 3 nights 4 days because I can sunbath all day long without any annoying by voice or people

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple