All reviewsdecaf coffeebagelshard boiled eggsfitness roomno elevatorlake cumberlandquiet locationhot itemsplace to sleepwill stay there againking roommotellodgingmicrowaveironbaymont
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Traveling for the World's Longest Yard Sale, this was the only decent hotel in Albany, KY. I made reservations online to ensure a spot- what a mistake. The people before me checked in for $70 less than the online fee (and we researched all listed prices). When I asked to an adjustment at the desk, I was told that this could not be done. I tried to contact Wyndham Rewards but the first attempt the website was down. The second attempt has resulted in no response. I never had this problem with large groups such as Marriot or Hilton. I am very disappointed in Wyndham and am canceling my Rewards membership.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Jim S, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are truly sorry that you were not satisfied with your stay.

Jim S.
GM

Reviewed 11 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Jim S, General Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Albany, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We stayed on a weekday at Baymont Inn and Suites. It took over 15 minutes to locate someone to check in. This is even using the phone at the desk that says pick it up to contact someone. We had been assigned to a smoking room when we requested a non-smoking and were promptly and courteously moved to a non smoking room. Our door had some latching issues and it took us a bit to figure it out, as it pushed right open when we arrived at it (without a key)
It appeared that only one person was working the 3-11pm shift. She was professional and courteous but hard to locate as she was doing too many jobs for any one person.
We encountered 3 staff members the next morning. All were pleasant and professional.
Our room was clean and stay was pleasant enough, but the failure to find people willing to work definitely detracted from our stay. We certainly felt for the 1 person working in the evening but created an environment were it was frustrating as you could not find anyone to help.
We wanted to ask about local dinner spots and the pool door was locked. Each prompting me to have to seek out the sole employee and taking greater than 20 minutes each time.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We were in the area and there was a festival going on ,being as tho the motels in the area were sparce, the owner of this hotel decided to gouge customers by charging DOUBLE the regular rate!! I can understand an increase , but Double the regular rate?? which in my opinion was already on the verge of being too high-

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Hard bed, no elevators, horrible breakfast but friendly staff. They must feel bad because they charge so much