Tia Mers Guest House(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$17
  • Free Internet
Deep Forest Garden Hotel(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$19
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

US$168
US$157
Astoria Palawan(Puerto Princesa)
US$177
US$102
Aziza Paradise Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$131
US$67
Agoda.com
Lola Itang Pension House and Restaurant(Puerto Princesa)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$23
Floral Villarosa(Puerto Princesa)
US$62
US$48
Priceline
Grande Vista Hotel(Puerto Princesa)
US$38
US$33
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrobinsons mallbuffet breakfastlast minute shoppingmodern spacious roomsmodern mallsuperb accommodationcomplimentary water bottlesel nidobig mallrestaurant downstairspool areathe location is perfectrecommend this hotelbusiness tripany requestssatellite tvper night
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good staff very helpful and friendly, even treat by your own name, good room, good location on the other side of the road there's a good mall with food court.
If what you expect is a 3 stars hotel by international standard, stay there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VouJa
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We are a family of 5 and stayed 1 night before proceeding up to Port Barton the next day. I booked the hotel through Expedia and it was so easy. About 4 days prior to our arrival, I emailed the hotel requesting an airport pick-up. What service! The driver was at the airport waiting with our name on a placard. It's about a 20min drive from the airport. The driver was very friendly. Check-in was quick and easy. Only down side was that there we no elevators to bring up our 5 large luggages. I was truly impressed with the room - 2 doubles and a cot. We even were given a welcoming juice drink. The room was very large, great hot water in the shower and a strong Wifi connection. AC worked really well.

Location was awesome. Right across the street from the mall. Easy access to restaurants, shopping, pharmacy and groceries.

For breakfast, the buffet wasn't open. I think because there weren't many guests. But that was okay, the al carte breakfast was sufficient.

I definitely would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cyae1
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I went to Puerto Princesa for a business trip and booked this hotel.

The price of the room was considerable given that it includes buffet breakfast (yeah, you read that... buffet). The room was clean - it was very spacious and cozy. They also have bidet in the CR and have swimming pool. Glorious.

The reception and other personnel were accommodating - they assisted me with every request I had. They even allowed me to store my projector in their hotel when I went to El Nido for two-day side trip. I don't want to bring the projector in El Nido because it is really not needed so I trusted them to keep my projector safe for two days.

Moreover, the location is perfect. It is in front of Robinsons Palawan so whenever I needed something, I can just cross the street. There is also an RCBC bank in the area so if you need cash, you can just withdraw anytime.

They also assisted me with airport transfers and even dropped me off in the Pasalubong center to buy last-minute souvenirs for my friends here in Manila.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this place. Great Service and Staff. I will book your hotel when I visit PPS again. :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights for a business trip. What I like the most in this place is that the staff are very accommodating to their guests. They assisted me in my needs during the stay. The room is very spacious and clean. Good air conditioning system and good internet connection.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The room looks good and clean. It's a great location. Just cross the street and you'll be in Robinson's. You can withdraw money, eat, buy pasalubong. It's also easy to commute to nearby attractions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They also helped us with booking our tours. Highly recommend staying here if you're going to be in Puerto Princesa.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family