“A Great Accommodation”
Review of Holiday Suites

Holiday Suites
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Puerto Princesa
Reviewed 20 September 2017

It was a blessing for us to stay in Holiday Suites (thanks to e-philippinesl). Excellent staff and service (Hi Ivy and the guy who was beside you when we stayed there, and kudos to your Housekeeping team, and the Security guards). Holiday Suites is so quiet and clean, as in, in every area. This hotel also have great food, thank to your buffet breakfast. You guys have a fantastic accommodation. I will definitely recommend this to my friends, colleagues and family!

Aside from this, I also like the location of Holiday Suites - because it is near to Robinson's.

Thank you for your amazing service and hotel! <3

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sachaellordajc

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good staff very helpful and friendly, even treat by your own name, good room, good location on the other side of the road there's a good mall with food court.
If what you expect is a 3 stars hotel by international standard, stay there.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank VouJa
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We are a family of 5 and stayed 1 night before proceeding up to Port Barton the next day. I booked the hotel through Expedia and it was so easy. About 4 days prior to our arrival, I emailed the hotel requesting an airport pick-up. What service! The driver was at the airport waiting with our name on a placard. It's about a 20min drive from the airport. The driver was very friendly. Check-in was quick and easy. Only down side was that there we no elevators to bring up our 5 large luggages. I was truly impressed with the room - 2 doubles and a cot. We even were given a welcoming juice drink. The room was very large, great hot water in the shower and a strong Wifi connection. AC worked really well.

Location was awesome. Right across the street from the mall. Easy access to restaurants, shopping, pharmacy and groceries.

For breakfast, the buffet wasn't open. I think because there weren't many guests. But that was okay, the al carte breakfast was sufficient.

I definitely would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cyae1
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I went to Puerto Princesa for a business trip and booked this hotel.

The price of the room was considerable given that it includes buffet breakfast (yeah, you read that... buffet). The room was clean - it was very spacious and cozy. They also have bidet in the CR and have swimming pool. Glorious.

The reception and other personnel were accommodating - they assisted me with every request I had. They even allowed me to store my projector in their hotel when I went to El Nido for two-day side trip. I don't want to bring the projector in El Nido because it is really not needed so I trusted them to keep my projector safe for two days.

Moreover, the location is perfect. It is in front of Robinsons Palawan so whenever I needed something, I can just cross the street. There is also an RCBC bank in the area so if you need cash, you can just withdraw anytime.

They also assisted me with airport transfers and even dropped me off in the Pasalubong center to buy last-minute souvenirs for my friends here in Manila.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this place. Great Service and Staff. I will book your hotel when I visit PPS again. :)

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights for a business trip. What I like the most in this place is that the staff are very accommodating to their guests. They assisted me in my needs during the stay. The room is very spacious and clean. Good air conditioning system and good internet connection.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3.3 km away
Ipil Suites Puerto Princesa
Ipil Suites Puerto Princesa
#23 of 50 in Puerto Princesa

Been to Holiday Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Suites

Address: North National Highway, Barangay San Manuel, Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island, Philippines
Region: Philippines > Mimaropa > Palawan Province > Palawan Island > Puerto Princesa
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #9 of 50 Hotels in Puerto Princesa
Price Range: €31 - €54 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Holiday Suites 3*
Holiday Suites is a newly opened hotel. It is a modern, chic and affordable accommodation. It is conveniently located at North national Highway,Tiniguiban, Puerto Princesa City. Holiday Suites has 34 rooms to offer and 5 room types. The floor area of all rooms ranges from 20-30.5 square meter. The Holiday Suites remain the perfect ideal for both individual and group travelers. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Suites Puerto Princesa, Palawan Island, Philippines