1,009 results
All reviewsbig lagoonel nido resortsbig macjack fishgarden cottagewater cottagessister resortentalula beach clubfull board mealsactivity coordinatorbuffet stylebuffet lunchboat rideour honeymoonresort staffmarine lifeprivate dinner
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 days in Miniloc island. The place is really nice although the resort itself is already kind of old, good news is that they are closing for 6mos starting July 2018 for a major renovation. Price already includes buffet meals, which are all VERY GOOD, and all activities. They made sure we make the most out of our stay, they helped us plan and choose all the activities we wanted to do. The best thing about this place is its staff. Everybody will make you feel at home, I’ve never been served and pampered the way they did. They anticipate what you need and you want even before you ask. We availed of their private island dinner at Entalula island and it was AMAZING! A must- try! Thank you to the F&B manager, Roy for carefully planning our private dinner and serving us a sumptuous meal. We brought our drone and the staff noticed it. Flying drones within the resort’s properties is prohibited but the guides were even the ones who were suggesting other places where it was allowed to fly the drone. One of the guides, kuya Weng, even volunteered to do kayaking with us to go to the island just outside Miniloc where it was okay to fly. Kuya Gee, another guide, secured my camera which I didn’t wanna bring with me in the lagoon tour where we had to do kayaking again bec I was worried it might get wet. He brought the camera and volunteered to take pictures and videos of us while kayaking. I can go on and on about all the extra miles they went for the sake of serving their guests but above are just some of it. I would also like to commend their manager, Big Mac (nickname) who went above and beyond to welcome us in the place. He even gave us complimentary bottles of wine. All the tour guides were very accommodating as well, I have to mention that they are very good at taking pictures too lol. Kuya Gee, Kuya Joseph, Kuya Weng, Kuya Rodney, Kuya Joven, Kuya Ed, Kuya Angelo and Ate Angel are all AWESOME PEOPLE! Will definitely be back, thank you Miniloc for making our stay unforgettable. ❤️

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank mfrhjavier
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing stay last June 15-17. The trip was only short but it was all packed with activities included on the rate we paid. We were assisted by Mario during our tour..he was very kind and well versed of every island we see. Also, Mike from the restaurant, he made sure our needs are attended while we are there. Lastly, kudos to Mico from boat area whom we keep on bothering to assist us in our snorkeling around the area. He went above and beyond since we've been asking to see the turtles, and on our second day, he didn't fail to show us one and he excitedly assisted us. Thank you all. We will surely be back with more of our family members after your scheduled renovation.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We booked El Nido Miniloc Island based on the location and the pictures. It is a beautiful area and the resort is very good. The activities are great and numerous. I extended the stay by one day because there was so much to do. The only thing about the resort that was disappointing to me was there is no swimming pool. We did have a chance to go to the sister resort Lagen Island a couple of times to swim. The next time I go to El Nido I will stay at Lagen Island for a new higher end experience.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank JME1993
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Wow....absolutely breathtaking. I just finished off a business trip in Shanghai with an overnight stay in Manila and two days in Puerto Princessa. I stayed for a night at lil tourism and was spot on time at the Jetty lounge as this was walking distance from the hotel. Only downfall of my entire trio was having to wait for the other miniloc guests who.were delayed.
I stayed at the water cottage for 3days and it's is spectacular. A short stay but did I have an amazing time
All tours and activotirs are included so plan well I got to see just about everything in the short time. Managed to enjoy the cottage and the resort . Tour guides and activities are very well coordinated. On two occasions to snake island and secret lagoon felt like a pvt tour because no one else scheduled....so yes they do cater for just 1!
A special thanks to.Teng who was so patient and the guides will even take perfect photos for you.

Truly breathtaking and worth every penny. Will.most certainly be returning .

Hotel can include more variety for vegetarians or catering for guests with special dietary requirements. Increase hammocks or chillout areas. Last to manage the septic toilets alot better...the smell!

Great work and a special thanks to the staff who are the hotel greatest assets .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Ferhana C
Reviewed 22 May 2018

We went to Palawan because this is a famous place. Miniloc resort is “ HEAVEN on EARTH”. We booked direct .
The Resort location is well secluded. We felt very secured in this place. Not crowded. (Staff): ALL staff gave us an EXCELLENT service. ( Guides:)The guides are not just “guides”, they are well qualified to do their job. (Food: )lots of choices, excellent. We stayed at the Water Cottage..we look forward to returning soon, perhaps not 3nights but at least 1 wk.( Activity:) a lot to choose from.

Stayed: April 2018