All reviewsisland hoppingtop floorthird floorel nido bayplace to stayevery requestwet clothessmall hotelbig groupfilipino breakfastbeach frontstayed here for nightstourstricyclewakeboat
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

After trying many places in El Nido and not knowing which area to stay I luckily got into “a place to remember “ and oh what a find. It was like finding a home away from home in the perfect location, a stroll from beach side restaurant row , a lovely beach and so close to where the island hopping boats leave from you can practically step on board from the beach and wait ther’s more. The staff are fantastic and Ma’am Pearl, the person who calls herself the receptionist is better than a mother and she handles every request, question or need with the most beautiful smile and it just happens. Of all the places I’ve stayed , oh I forgot the rooms. They are modern, good size and refreshingly comfortable. The view from the rooftop breakfast area is how you want to start your day. The buffet is not oriented towards foreigners but local Filipinos but never fear you will not go hungry as you will find plenty to suit your taste. Of all the places I have stayed or I have reviewed this beautiful modern homely boutique hotel is surely A PLACE TO REMEMBER and one that you will take away wonderful memories from,

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IanMcP
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

It is a decent affordable hotel for backpackers or people who just need a night or two to sleep in. It is not the kind of place you'd like to lounge in for the whole day. Although with the activities available in El Nido who wants to be cooped up in a room anyway? However, the place could use some improvements.

The room we stayed in has a mini balcony overlooking the port area of El Nido. It would've been nice if they maintained the cleanliness in and around the hotel. That balcony would have been a lovely feature for guests to relax after a day of touring the islands. The bathroom fixtures were not functional and we had to request for daily cleaning to keep the bathroom from flooding. For a place with narrow corridors and small rooms it would've been sensible to pick funitures that are not heavy or bulky to maximize the area of the hotel and give it some breathing space.

It is a promising place considering the proximity of it from the port, restaurants and the town area of El Nido. Also, the hospitality of their staff made up for what the hotel missed in aesthetics. They are very friendly, accomodating and apologetic too for the inconveniences that we encountered. I hope the management could look into the improvements of the hotel and I look forward to seeing a better APTR soon!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Do not stay here unless you have seriously ran out of money! We got put in the bottom 3 rooms and it was disgusting! The smell in the hallway of human faeces was wrong as there is a drain just outside the door. It seems like it’s in the worst street in el nido. The internet does not work, room was small and very very dated loads of stuff broken or knackered. Was so relived to leave and we only had 2 nights there, do not stay here

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank fonz131
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been traveling for four month and this is the worst place I’ve stayed at...
the rooms and terrace are full of ants, the place always smells really bad of meat/ mold/ dogs or whatever.
The staff doesn’t speak a word of English and even after 30-40 min of explaining they would still just node and say “yes ma’am” with a blank look on their face.
The staff nocked on out room at 7 AM (!!!!!!) to ask us for the payment for the room.
This place isn’t worth your money. Don’t go there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Laly200
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

The place is near the beach and the restaurants around the area. The room where we stayed the a/c is cold and looks new. The bathroom is clean we’re just having trouble when taking a bath because the water spreads all around the floor but all in all I enjoyed my stayed here. I also like the dog azkar because she’s so friendly and the owner as well they were helping us when we’re having problem with out tour. They also let us leave our things at the front desk even though we already checked out the hotel. I highly recommend the place.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple