US$44
Hotel Garnet(El Nido)
US$54
US$49
  • Free Internet
Greenviews Resort Corong-Corong(El Nido)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$34
US$22
Priceline
  • Free Internet
Tapik Beach Park Guest House(El Nido)(Great Value!)
US$9
US$104
  • Pool
All reviewsmin walknice beachcottagetricyclefanmosquitoestransfer
Reviewed 14 April 2016

We booked via airbnb - David is the owner and was very helpful when first booking but was away travelling when we stayed. The staff who took care of us were very sweet and friendly.
The little rooms are nicely sized with small seating areas outside - you can see the sea but there is not a proper 'beach' in this area however you can walk to a number of bars (including our favourite - the Happiness beach bar) and you can walk to Marimegmeg beach which is absolutely stunning. It is a bit of a challenge if you don't go at low tide (clambering over big rocks etc so be prepared or get someone to take you by road!).
The bathroom is a wetroom - The only thing I would have loved is a mop/scraper to get all the water to the drain after a shower so that it was less wet after a shower. Also a little broom in the room would be great so we can keep all the sand out! What can I say, I like to clean! If you don't like to clean yourself (!) then the cleaning was to absolutely impeccable standards - it was spotless everyday.
Breakfast was so great - the fruit was unbelievably fresh and the pancakes were delicious. My OH had the granola which he really liked.
It is a great quiet spot out of town that costs around 60PHP to get to from El Nido Town proper - I'd really recommend staying here instead of in town as it's much more peaceful.
The hotel can organise the tours for you including getting there in the morning but when we were staying we had to go right into town to start the tour - I'm not sure that this is always the case. The tours we went on were good - I'm not sure how different different tour operators are as they are all going to the same places!
I really enjoyed our time at Treetops and would recommend it to anyone staying in the area.

Room Tip: They are identical!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2016

My boyfriend and I travelled for three weeks in the Phillipines over the Christmas and NY break. We spent 4 night's at Tree Tops and from the moment we arrived David & Grace made as feel at home.

The entire place is beautifully designed. The rooms are extremely clean and well presented. The towel 'creations' on our bed every day were a great touch.

The view you get at breakfast is breathtaking. Combine that with the excellent, cooked to order pancakes by David and you have bliss!

Overall, I couldn't recommend this place more. Thanks once again Grace & David for a brilliant stay. Best of luck with your future endeavours and sorry it's taken so long to leave a review!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miss2xw
Reviewed 17 January 2016

We had the pleasure of staying at Tree Tops for 5 nights. The place was phenomenal, David and Grace made us feel right at home and provided us with the best breakfast we had in the Philippines. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in El Nido.

Thank you again David and Gracie!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
surinbeachboy, Owner at Treetops, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2016

Hello Amber,
Many thanks for taking the time to place a review and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, Grace and I certainly enjoyed having you, take care and all the best for the future..
David & Grace

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

I usually do not write negative opinions about a place and in this case, I wish I could give it a nice grade but we were not able to stay there! Despite our reservation 2 months in advance directly to the owner and the payment of the deposit, we arrived there at 8pm and were asked to wait in the street (not even come in and have a seat) until we were told there was no room for us. We were given our deposit back with no other solution offered, in a city where all is full booked at this season... If you want to book there, better double check to avoid ending up in the same situation as us!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Laurane D
surinbeachboy, Owner at Treetops, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2016

We cannot deny that we made a mistake with your reservation, it appears that the booking did not get saved when the computer system closed... This is the only time that this has happened to us in 5 years and we made a profuse apology and paid the deposit back immediately. We did locate a room for you with one of our neighbours but you refused it as the place you had just left had a room available...We also arranged a tricycle for you to take you to your hotel....

Reviewed 3 January 2016

We booked this due to Its TripAdvisor reviews and weren't disappointed. David and Grace are great hosts and full of local knowledge. Our breakfasts were served on their large verandah overlooking the ocean. We had muesli which fresh fruit and Toast each morning swilled down with endless cups of coffee. The room was spotlessly clean and decorated with amazing towel and flower designs each day. If your travelling to El Nido this is the place to stay.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
surinbeachboy, Owner at Treetops, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

Hello Craig & Sarah,
Thank you very much for the very kind words, we enjoyed having you stay with us and glad that you had an enjoyable time at Treetops....
Hope that you enjoyed your stay in Boracay and had a safe trip back to Australia..keep in touch you never know where we may be in the future..
Kind regards