“Nice place”

Pair-a-dice Burger Bar
Ranked #13 of 143 Restaurants in El Nido
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: We are a modern beach front restobar serving gourmet burgers, grilled paninis, sliders, salads, and vegetarian meals, and custom cocktails at El Nido's newest beach , Lio Beach. Enjoy the ocean view while sitting on our 2nd floor balcony. For the best paradise experience El Nido has to offer, visit us at Pair-a-dice Burger Bar.
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Didn’t want to eat heavy so we asked for chicken breast and fries.
The food was good and the staff friendly

Thanks

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We tried a bit of everything, from the burgers to the paninis, beef and chicken, fries and onion rings. All were delish, so much so that we might be back before the week ends. Yum in our tums, highly recommend!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Cap off the great tasting food with a shot of vodka.

There is also a view of Lio beach. This is the Life.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

This is probably the best I ever had and how I really wish we have it in Manila! Was invited over for lunch by the lovely owner Dominick Humongous juicy burger, tasty dip for perfect onion rings and fries and ofcourse total entertainment from Dom who happens to be a magician too! I had one of their best seller Pair-A-Dice and all I can say is OMG itsss sooo good! I'm not really a burger person but I could say this one is PHENOMENAL!! I wanted some more but I might explode!!

The place is easy to find, 10-15 mins scooter ride from the town, 2nd floor over viewing beautiful LIO beach listening to the waves and chill music. It was drizzling and windy when we came but there's nothing cold beers, shots and awesome people can fix right?!

Definitely worth the visit so come hungry!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

If you feel like having a burger, go to pair-a-dice. Probably best in el nido! The service is fast and friendly!

1  Thank Larissaknecht89