“Extremely accommodating!”

Jack Daniel Apartments Restaurant
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian, Pizza
Description: JD's Bar & Restaurant is a little hidden GEM. JD's Pool Bar Restaurant is that place you find at the end of your holiday and wished it was the first place you found. We work hard providing a good meal for a good price. Introducing our new Steaks from AUS & New Zealand at great prices. We make authentic Indian curry from scratch Mild curry,Madras,Vindaloo & lots more. We love our Roast Sunday Dinners at JD's. For all you meat pie lovers we have Homemade Beef & Guinness pie ' Steak & Kidney pie & Chicken & Mushroom pie Also Jumbo Sausage Rolls. After our family holiday to AUS we serve Aussie Chicken Parma Not forgetting our LARGE 750g BBQ Ribs are best in Town but dont't just take my word for it. If you like a bit of fun we also play old pub games so come and join the fun. JD's Pool Bar Restaurant is the home of home cooking. JD's Pool Bar Restaurant is that place you find at the end of your holiday and wished it was the first place you found. We look forward to serving you soon
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

My family are enjoying their first overseas holiday in the Philippines. With a 2yo with multiple food allergies I was scared about being about to have safe food.

Darren and the other staff at Jack Daniels have gone above and beyond to provide safe food that has been delicious!

I will bring my family and friends again and again to such a lovely place.

Highly recommend!

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

My first overseas trip outside of Australia has been to the Philippines. I was a little nervous about what food I would find. It was great to find a place like this that had a extensive menu with foods all around the world. My son also had allergy issue that the very friendly staff were able to easily accommodate. For great home cooked food I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

I have now lived in Sabang for over a year, staying at Jack Daniel Apartments. As a bit of a foodie I have tried most of the restaurants in the area.

I can say without a doubt they make the best ribs around. To say only the ribs are the best would not be fair though as there is an extensive menu with some fantastic dishes, both locally and international.

I find Jack Daniel Apartments and Pool bar to be a friendly welcoming and relaxing place to spend some time. Staff are very pleasant, I have never found any toxic smoke as mentioned in a previous review, in fact the opposite. The grounds are always well maintained as is the pool. I have always found it a very relaxing and pleasant environment to eat. I have also hosted a few private birthday parties by the pool catered by Jack Daniel Pool Bar and could not have been happier with the food and service.

Great food, great service, great prices don't take my word for it come and try it for yourselves.

1  Thank wrxdup
Reviewed 23 October 2018

With out question, the best thing about this place is the pool side bar and restaurant, it is run by an English chef called Darren.He manages to source all his ingredients from the Island and quite often has to go over to Manila to acquire the specialist ingredients to satisfy his extensive menu.

His choice of curry dishes is amazing and its probably the best I have ever tasted, his big English full breakfast is amazing and you would not get better back in the UK. My Filipino wife loves the food hear and her favorite is the home made pea and ham soup.

Before I left I reserved my table for the Christmas dinner with the full turkey dinner, roast potatoes and all the trimmings including home made sage and onion stuffing.

If you are passing bye then just pop in and try this amazing food, I guarantee you will not be disappointing and also guarantee you will return.

Stayed: October 2018

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

The service is top notch and they are very friendly. The food is very good and the ingriedents always fresh