“robert”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 21 June 2018

pub food is okay good size meals music loud working girls every where lady boys but if that does not worry you it okay pub food cold beer

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We first went to big apple to grab lunch as there is a nice sea view from the outside seats. We felt that as a couple we were definitely getting less attention than the male customers but when the men bough the waitresses a round of jelly shots it became clear why.
The bar at night is defiantly a bit seedy with older western men hanging out with the local girls (if you travel Asia you know the type) but we didn't feel unwelcome. In the evening big pool games of killer broke out which were great to watch as some of the players have serious skills. One of the better players asked us to play one night and we explained that we were terrible so from then on she would smile when she saw us and come and say hello.
We ate there a couple of times and I actually really enjoyed every meal we had though we did stick to local dishes. Beers were 65 so after a day of diving it was a great place to sit and watch everyone. Your guaranteed a few laughs at some drunk western guys expense but it's all fun and games. The waitresses certainly got friendlier as we returned.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place to hang out, play pool and chill between dives, good food by hospitable staff, well worth a visit and a very nice swimming pool

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The curry was THE WORST I have ever been served in any country ~ My boyfriend & I had the distinct feeling that the all female wait staff were not pleased with having female customers.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my first venture into scuba diving...all thanks to Simon, a charming Brit who was the dive instructor for that day. The guy sure knows his onions about diving...he was thorough in briefing about safety precautions as well as pre-dive guidelines. Although I had the willies about going in the deep, thanks to his guidance I managed well on my first dive

Date of visit: March 2018