“Excellent French cuisine”

Ranked #18 of 95 Restaurants in Puerto Galera
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2018

The place is held by a dual national French/Filippino lady who has not forgotten about cuisine form the remote homeland. Extremely good food, reasonably priced, in contrast to the rather (pleasant) upmarket looks of the place. The wine list could be improved, but it's overall an excellent experience, definitely a place to return to

5  Thank danvsy

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Had a lunchtime here with my friends. Were the only guest when we arrive. Nice view in front. Aileen the waitress she's cute and always smiling. She's very good host. Lot's of selection of wine, The area is clean and nice set up with the painting in the wall. Comfort Room is nice and clean with complete stuff wow!!! ! I love there Paella Marinara, We try also there pizza it was good and cheezy generous toppings...but it takes time to serve. Spaghetti Marinara was good too, the best marinara I ever had. Compliment to the chef!!! Absolutely Recommended!!!!Thumbs Up!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

It was Dinner Time, My Husband & I decided to have dinner out of our hotel. And the tryke brought us in Lebistro. I was totally amazed with the ambiance...I never expect to have a nice place in this area. With the candle light, White cloth and the setting arrangement was really impressive, and the Comfort Room was so nice and clean. The waitress is smiley and attentive. The food was SUPERB!!!! Paella Marinara and the Pepper Steak, And the Mango shake...Really Wow!!!! I highly recommend this place. Thank you for the staff. We will come back again.

2  Thank rainboq
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Arriving at Muelle pier, we decided to begin our holidays with a nice meal and some good wine. What a disappointment! From the wine card only one wine was available. Was not too bad, actually tasty, so no problem. After ordering our meal, it took 90 (ninety) minutes until the salad was served. Only 3 other guests were in the Bistro at the time. The Philippine dish was not good, the rice undercooked. My sole meuniere was simply not a sole meuniere. The interior is decorated with nice pictures, the waitress very friendly and always smiling. Prices expensive, especially for what you get.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Whenever you visit Puerto Galera, this is a perfect opportunity to stop by at the pier and have lunch, while watching the boats and life around the bay. Its quiet location makes it peaceful and the open bistro moves you close to the nature.
The food is excellent with both western and filipino food, such as the club sandwich and the chicken adobo. It`s invitingly clean and the staff is friendly.
You can visit by banca going from Sabang or nearby, which is a beautiful way through the historical bay.

2  Thank crawlingken