- Very quiet place
- Away from the busy Sabang and White beach
- They have foosball and billiards for free use which you can enjoy.
- There's a "tree-house" in the dining area for an isolated dining experience or even just for chilling.
- Staff are approachable
- The jacuzzi was awesome. Really relaxing.
- Clean beachfront
-Servings in the restaurant are good for 2.
- The staff will contact the free shuttle of Father and Sons Shipping Lines on your way home to the pier.
- As everyone says, too much stairs but it keeps you fit.
- There's a smell of poop near the pool.
- Limited food choices
- Buffet breakfast was also limited. Not much to choose from.
- A little pricey. Spent 10,000 pesos for a 3d2n stay. All in.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking